SWAP: DT hub on 819ust..Something more hardcore?

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale SWAP: DT hub on 819ust..Something more hardcore?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • SWAP: DT hub on 819ust..Something more hardcore?
  • YETIboyJAY

I have a DT cerit hub on a 819 UST with DT spokes (quick release, 6 bolt rotor fit). Its all black and looks really nice, great condition etc, no dents at all, no significant movement…just used on my cannondale hardtail for a ‘cycle track ride’ to the pub.

After something a tad more hardcore, like maybe a similar hub (q/r or nutted) on a MTX or 721/521,321 etc etc or a DT 5.1 etc… Not too fussy as long as its a black rim that can take some abuse.

Anyone???

Please send me an email if there’s any interest. Thanks

jaymclaren85@hotmail.co.uk

YETIboyJAY

Anyone interested?

solamanda

Why would you need stronger on a qr axle? 819s are strong enough for dh and 4x on the front wheel.

YETIboyJAY

Its a rear wheel though and its going on my cove foreplay mx+66’s. I need stronger, the 819 wont last! It also wont run great with 2.5 tyres, too skinny.

Offers of anything?

YETIboyJAY

Its a rear wheel though and its going on my cove foreplay mx+66’s. I need stronger, the 819 wont last! It also wont run great with 2.5 tyres, too skinny.

Offers of anything?

Premier Icon markyd
    Subscriber

i’d buy the rim off you, but don’t suppose that is much help??

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

markyd, I’ve got a much used (but still holds air fine, and is still straight) 819 rim sat in the garage if you want it.

Yetiboyjay, I’m still interested in buying the wheel off you if you can’t find a swap.

YETIboyJAY

not interested in splitting the rim thanks…

MBOY: I will bear it in mind.

Thanks all.

Premier Icon markyd
    Subscriber

mboy. more details please.

soma_rich

Sun Ringle Singletrack rim on Deore hub hard enough for you?

Premier Icon markyd
    Subscriber

mboy – email mark dot 1 davison at hotmail dot co dot uk

YETIboyJAY

soma_rich: Not really the sort of thing i am after, another DT or a Hope/Ringle/goldtec hub would be more like it. I would like something comparible to the 819 wheel if poss’.

Many thanks anyway.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘SWAP: DT hub on 819ust..Something more hardcore?’ is closed to new replies.