swap: Cannondale Prophet MX frame size large would like medium or small

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale swap: Cannondale Prophet MX frame size large would like medium or small

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • swap: Cannondale Prophet MX frame size large would like medium or small
  • Premier Icon robred
    Subscriber

Hi, I bought this prophet mx earlier in the year and love it, but feel the large frame is too big for me as it just doesn’t feel right as I’m stretching too much between the seat and bars.

I’ve happily owned/ridden a large full sus before and also a medium hardtail so wasn’t concerned about the size of the prophet when buying it.

I thought it would be worth seeing if there is anyone who wants a larger frame and so a straight swap would be easy……

Looking at the dimensions of the frame I’d be willing to try a small but I guess its unlikely there is someone with a small who wants a large!

Must be an MX though as obviously I have the bolt through rear hub and am running 160mm forks..

Rob.

GEDA

Hi Rob. I have a Medium MX frame but I wanted to sell it not swap.

Premier Icon ryan_c
    Subscriber

Hey
    where abouts are you based?
    ryan

Premier Icon shaggy
    Subscriber

I’d be interested to buy the large frame. Regret selling mine. Drop me an email (in profile) if you are interested.

Premier Icon robred
    Subscriber

Thanks for the offers GEDA and Shaggy, yeah I’d potentially go down the buying and selling route as I realise a swap is a bit of a longshot, but I don’t really have any spare cash at the moment….

Ryan – I’m in Saltash, just inside Cornwall.

Premier Icon robred
    Subscriber

Geda – does your price include the rear shock?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘swap: Cannondale Prophet MX frame size large would like medium or small’ is closed to new replies.