SWAP: 2009 SID World Cup forks

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale SWAP: 2009 SID World Cup forks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • SWAP: 2009 SID World Cup forks
  • andyparle

ps the steerer is circa 200mm

Premier Icon crezzy
    Subscriber

Could be interested if you decide to sell

andyparle

make me an offer 😉

andyparle

Ive recently purchased these forks secondhand for my old chameleon that im currently singlespeeding, ive decided to go fully rigid and bought some carbon rigids instead so these are up for swaps:
    The forks have some wear on the right stanchions which is approx 12mm high from the seals when they are set at 100mm with zero sag, if the forks where to be set at 80mm with zero sag or 100mm with 25% and above sag the marks are way below the seals.
    The forks have apparently been stripped and serviced by tft and not used since, the lockout was also removed to save weight (approx 150g).
    Although the stanchions are marked they still seem to work perfectly good and hold air fine and appart from a few stone chips look in great condition (what looks like a scuff on the arch in the first photo is just light reflecting)
    Im looking to swap these for some lightish 140mm or there abouts forks preferably with a through axle (revs, maguras etc)

andyparle

these will be going on ebay on the weekend if no one is interested

Premier Icon beaker
    Subscriber

I have a pair of Maverick SC32 forks and a front wheel if thats any good? Email in profile.

andyparle

ive always fancied the look of maverick forks but i dont think it will be long enough for the frame its going on im afraid. I need between a 130 and 150 fork (pref a 140mm) with an average a2c, I believe the sc32 us 120mm with a relativley short a2c. thanks for the offer though (ponders what the sunn bmix would be like with an sc32 hmmm)

santacruz

What is your email address?

andyparle

andyparle at yahoo.co.uk

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘SWAP: 2009 SID World Cup forks’ is closed to new replies.