• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by LoCo.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Suspension service companies who will…..
  • wrecker
    Free Member

Tune a brand new shock for a reasonable price without also charging for a full service (its a brand new shock). I don’t really want to spend the same in tuning it as I do buying the thing!
    Anyone know of anyone? It’s a rockshox BTW.

coatesy
    Free Member

Locotuning.

lister11
    Free Member

Tf did mine.

Rorschach
    Free Member

The only difference between a service and a custom tune is that you don’t replace the seals….which cost pennies,and you have to change the shim stack…..which costs time.

wrecker
    Free Member

Tf did mine.

How much?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

loco is £40 for a tune on a new shock

chris_db
    Free Member

Mojo just did my friends brand new shock for £36, he is very happy.

jamj1974

J-Tech did mine. Good work and über-rapid turnaround when booked in online.

wrecker
    Free Member

loco is £40 for a tune on a new shock

Does he do a free full custom tune if you buy the shock from him? The TF website says he’ll “set the shock up for your bike” is that just playing with the pressures and settings or the full job?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

If you buy from TF I think the set it up in that way.

LoCo
    Free Member

The shock will be cheaper from us, so if you want a tune we charge extra, will still work out cheaper than the rest anyway

wrecker
    Free Member

Hi loco!
    I’m after a monarch rt3 190×50 low/low for my DW 5 spot.
    How much will that set me back? (PM if you want) how much would a tune cost on its own?
    Thanks!

luffy105
    Free Member

I can’t compare to the rest but mojo were fantastic with my new shock last week. I was too heavy for the setup and mojo turned it around and back in my hands in 36 hours and rebuilt it to suit my pie eating ways. Cost was £36 and I can send it back for free if I’m not happy with it. It is much better now though.

I found them to be excellent and their customer service was beyond reproach. They even called me and took the time to explain what they had done in simple language that even I could understand.

LoCo
    Free Member

Drop us a mail and we’ll have look when we’re back in work. 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Suspension service companies who will…..’ is closed to new replies.