Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Suspension Forks for a Calibre Dune ??
  • charlie21
    Free Member

Hi, so I am building a project around my 2 year old Calibre Dune, I need some help please.

1. I need to know where to buy front frame bearings.?

2. Can anyone recommend a front suspension fork replacement for my rigid fork. ?

3. If I was to buy a 1500w e bike fatty motor are the wheel spindles all the same size ?

Cheers

kelvin

?

tomhoward

2. Can anyone recommend a front suspension fork replacement for my rigid fork

RS Bluto, Manitou Mastadon or a Wren are your only options IIRC I’ve had a bluto, was a bit flexy especially if you plan to…

buy a 1500w e bike fatty motor are the wheel spindles all the same size ?

what do you mean by wheel spindles? Axle? no they arent, you need a 197mm through axle. Spokes? nope, you’ll need to know the diameter of the new hub flanges and the rim internal diameter.

Plus the necessary license, tax and insurance if you want to use it in a pubic place. Obvs.

charlie21
    Free Member

Thanks for your help to, I don’t know the technical names for bike parts but that’s what I mean.

I will have a Google.

Many thanks.

fatbikedog
    Free Member

I am e -conversion curious. I have a very nice surly wednesday which I ride most, but also a ti 29er that rarely gets riden. An e- conversion is quite appealing. Does anyone have any experience of these. I have found that bafang do a motor that rep!aces the bottom bracket, but most information comes from usa where it seems a throttle is permissible.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Suspension Forks for a Calibre Dune ??’ is closed to new replies.