Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Susan Tully
  • politecameraaction
    Free Member

Daz Ultra used to get your whites whiter than white – what it does now will disgust you.

binners

People not subscribing to a forum threaten to take their non-subscriptions elsewhere.

You won’t believe what happened next…

MoreCashThanDash

People not subscribing to a forum threaten to take their non-subscriptions elsewhere.

🤣🤣

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MoreCashThanDash

🤣🤣

ransos
    Free Member

Banners responded to things people actually said?

Not that believable, granted.

funkrodent

It’s still a storm in a teacup really. Comes back to the whole issue of people being prepared to put their hand in their pocket.

I still don’t understand why people aren’t prepared to offer a few crumbs to support something that they get so much benefit from. If it was £20 a month for a digital subscription I’d get it. But £20 a year!

I mean if someone is making the value judgement that STW doesn’t cut the mustard at that price, surely they can see that what it says about them is that they’re prepared to spend considerable amounts of time interacting with something that they don’t rate at all. Which is incongruous to say the least.

Which makes them a StayPuft marshmallow man size muppet in my book.

I mean it’s akin to me saying to myself that that there watching paint dry forum is so shocking that I’m not willing to spend the price of a half pint a month on it. Instead I’ll spend considerable amounts of my time interacting with it. Just to show them!

Weirdos

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Susan Tully’ is closed to new replies.