Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • surrounded by idiots (rant content!!!)
  • gohan
    Free Member

as i was cashing up the 2 guys i was workin with tried to get out of the garage, there was a car blocking the entrance and the driver instantly flew into a rage, im goin to key the fker! dont do it i said, he didnt, he decided to dump a bag of rubbish on the back of the new merc, then left, not knowing they had just gone off to the pub with out the car i went back out after i had finished cashing up and the bloke, his son and family were in the car, to say the bloke was HUGE as was his son is an understatement, “did you **** do that?” no i responded, he then said im goin to **** kill you you prk, i backed away sayin not me mate, sorry, then called my employee and he said, no i didnt do anything, after a small bit of shouting he admited it, laughing as i told him of the blokes response, im just amazed at the immaturity of a 30yr old bloke!!!!! grrrrrr. i really dont get paid enough for this kind of sht!!!!!! sorry rant over 🙁

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

a very sad story of modern urban conflict 🙁

FoxyChick
    Free Member

EH??

racing_ralph
    Free Member

summary?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

summary?

you’ll have to wait, it’s wintery right now …

uplink
    Free Member

He said I said oh I said he replied

pk-ripper
    Free Member

Personally I’d give the bloke that dumped the rubbish a good bollocking for being a muppet. What did he think would happen?

Business reputation is something you can’t afford to have tarnished with current economics.

nickc

And again in English?

gohan
    Free Member

pk-ripper, my thoughts exactly, calm now, just havin a stella!!!!!!!

grizzlygus
    Free Member

And again in English?

One of gohan’s employees put a bag of rubbish on the back of a new merc which was blocking his way. When gohan went out, the rather large driver of the Merc thought that gohan had put it there. When gohan challenged his employee, the employee laughed and admitted that he done it.

gohan is p1ssed off with the immaturity of a grown man.

btw, I wasn’t there but I did read gohan’s post – even though it won’t win a literary award.

hora
    Free Member

SFB in rare genuis of the day shocker! 😆

andym
    Free Member

LOl @ SFB – wintery indeed.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘surrounded by idiots (rant content!!!)’ is closed to new replies.