Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • surrey hills forum ride – sunday
  • russjp
    Free Member

Anyone for a mass group ride, meet peaslake shop. Just park outside 😉

slimjim78
    Free Member

yes, ill bring a few mates. we’ll be arriving in our audi’s, gives us a chance to try out the new thule rack

NigE5
    Free Member

How much body armour will I need & can’t we postpone it until the trails are much wetter.

binners

I’ll be driving from the north. Can I pre-order my quiche? I’ll be frightfully disappointed if its all gone when i get there.

Oh Arse-biscuits! Just remembered. I don’t drive an Audi. Sorry to let you all down 😥

timmys

My downhill bike is out of action so no-can-do I’m afraid 🙁

10pmix
    Free Member

Uplifts available in a fleet of Q7s…

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Have they sorted the Latte machine yet?

Matt24k
    Free Member

The new Peaslake Parish Council Pay and Display parking scheme starts on Sunday. I have been tasked with setting up the system by the parish council.
    It’s brilliantly simple, you book by emailing PPCPD@hotmail.com and I put your registration number on the list.
    On arrival you park up and leave your car keys along with registration documents with me and my team of helpers. It is helpful if you can give us an idea of how long you will be gone riding for.
    You may also want to check my listings in the For Sale Forum to see what model Audi cars I have for sale by the time it gets dark on Sunday.

rewski
    Free Member

Anyone for a mass group ride hug!

FTFY

landcruiser
    Free Member

One is sure that one will have a super time !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘surrey hills forum ride – sunday’ is closed to new replies.