Surly Krampus complete bike FS. One off colour.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Surly Krampus complete bike FS. One off colour.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Surly Krampus complete bike FS. One off colour.
  • solar1

More photos in the morning

solar1

For Sale

It looks like my cycling days are drawing to a close due to inoperable knee damage, and as such I’m thinning down my bike fleet.

First to go is my Kustom Krampus. Complete one off colour, one which the Surly guys were taking sneeky photos off at Forth Fat!
    It’s a size small which is cool for anyone up to around 5’10”. There’s plenty of top tube room and a mile of stand over height. The frame, fork and rims were powder coated satin pebble grey as soon as they came out if the box. Since then the bike has covered less than 60 miles. (Apart from the 15 or so miles at forth fat, it’s done 9.7 miles according to the cyclemeter app on my phone!). The front wheel has done around 150 miles in the front of my Fargo in addition.

So, built from new parts throughout… White Industries ENO crankset, Hope Pro II hubs, Thompson stem and post, Brooks Swift saddle, Cane Creek S3 zero stack headset, Gusset Hydro brakes (uses same pads as a BB7), Diety 787 bars, brand new zero miles grips.

Available with as a single speed 32/19t surly sprocket and Velosolo spacers, KMC X9SL chain £1100

Or as a 1×9 with a brand new SLX shifter, a brand new SLX rear mech(boxed), a brand new(boxed) XT 11/34 cassette, and a length of shimano gear cable (you’ll need to fit them yourself)for £1200

Bike is in Northumberland. Completely mint as you would expect from me. Everything has been covered in protective tape since day one, no cable rub, no chain slap, no scratches. Even the cranks have been taped up from new.

Postage isn’t included but ill do it at cost. Would prefer collection or can meet up somewhere I guess.

Txt me for more details 07900813717

Premier Icon curiousyellow
    Subscriber

Would you be willing to sell minus wheels, brakes, seatpost, saddle and transmission?

I’m after a frameset, stem and bars basically.

solar1

I would prefer to sell complete if possible. I’m a bit gutted to say the least and I’m not really feeling much like stripping bikes and going to the post office every two minutes. That said, if it fails to sell we could talk about it. Odd to buy a Krampus without the wheels though, don’t you think?

Premier Icon terrahawk
    Subscriber

I’d be interested in the wheels….

patcho68

This is an absolute steal, and I’m gutted – I just took delivery of a complete a month ago!I demo’d a small, and as Solar1 says, easily big enough for riders up to 5′ 11”.

Its a great bike. Good luck with the sale.

sp

solar1 answer your phone potential buyer calling… 😯

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Surly Krampus complete bike FS. One off colour.’ is closed to new replies.