Surly Karate Monkey complete bike

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Surly Karate Monkey complete bike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Surly Karate Monkey complete bike
  • Premier Icon Bregante

I’m selling my single speed Karate Monkey as I have a new 29er in the pipeline.

I bought this bike just under 12 months ago and it has had a very easy life spending 90% of its time on the trans pennine trail (dull canal path type terrain). It’s a large and is currently built up as photographed below. The only thing that I will be swapping over is the Thomson stem as I am keeping that – and the pedals. It’s in very good condition and honestly the only mark I can find is the “karate monkey” decal on the non drive side top tube has been rubbed away by my fat knee, although the paintwork behind the decal is still pristine.

I can offer this as two options, either Alfine 8 or Single Speed.
    Either way it has the following upgrades.
    Thomson Seat Post
    Black and orange Charge Spoon saddle,
    on-one fleegle bars,
    mango headset spacers and lockon grips bits and not pictured but it now also has a lovely Mango Salsa Liplock seatpost qr
    Surly Tuggnut Chain Tensioner

The Original (unused) Stem and Bars will be included with the sale. (think they are Salsa but would have to check)

I have taken a load more pictures this afternoon. See below.

As I said above the bike is currently fitted with an Alfine 8 rear which is a great addition to the bike giving a it far greater flexibility if you have weak legs or are unfit like me

I’m looking for somewhere in the region of £495 collected for it with the original SS wheels or £600 with the Alfine wheelset or £650 for everything including both sets of wheels.

Bike is in Manchester if interested parties wish to view.

Untitled by redmancunian69, on Flickr

July 2013 061 by redmancunian69, on Flickr

July 2013 066 by redmancunian69, on Flickr

July 2013 065 by redmancunian69, on Flickr

Premier Icon Bregante

Nothing received Chris?

Premier Icon Nipper99
    Premier Icon Bregante

It’s a large / 20″ frame? I’m 6’1 and it’s set up for me in the pics

Premier Icon Nipper99

Sorry too big.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Surly Karate Monkey complete bike’ is closed to new replies.