• This topic has 84 replies, 50 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by LoCo.
Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Surfing
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Oh ok well Ed eventually took it down, it was resurrected by two members and now lurks in the world that cant be found on search engines.

treemagnet
    Free Member

Started surfing 10 years ago, usually every other month but haven’t been in now since march last year! Pretty shocking! …Just live too far inland (wilts)

Normally stick the board in the van when biking near surf (wales)but that hardly ever works out.

Tempted to bring my board to mondraker enduro next week and take monday off to surf …guaranteed to be flat! 🙂

Will be frustrating after not doing it for so long, but still worth it!

treemagnet
    Free Member

Yey!
    Managed to get in the surf fri before enduro …got up after a few attempts …felt soooo good! 😀
    Got to try do this more often (and I was thinking of selling my board? …crazy!)
    Great start to a great weekend.

prawny

Damn you all, my nice quiet relaxing family holiday to Newquay has now been ruined. I’m booking a board and suit for the week and going to be getting up at stupid o’clock to go for a paddle 😡

Haven’t been surfing for about 18 years and then it was mainly bodyboarding. Seems a shame to waste the chance to have another go, I always miss it when I’m down there, just can’t go in when the kids are awake.

LoCo
    Free Member

In Cornwall next week, bike and boards are coming with me 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Surfing’ is closed to new replies.