Viewing 8 posts - 161 through 168 (of 168 total)
  • SUPERSTAR WARNING!!! SUPERSTAR WARNING! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!
  • Milkie
    Free Member

I guess he shared his address details as that is the location of the business 3dot Solutions Ltd, the owner is Michael Hampson (age 32ish). The house was bought in 2007.

I could find more details, but I don’t want to get banned!

Never give up your details on a public forum, you are just leaving yourself open for abuse!

andyrm
    Free Member

Who paints their house turquoise?

My landlord….. 🙂

Multicolour houses are common in our area, in fact it’s famous for them!

Northwind

boblo – Member

Now if Fruit were really good at customer service, he’d come here and explain what went on and what he’s done to ensure it’s fixed and never happens again.

If I was Fruit, I’d never come within a million miles of this place again, our lynchmobs are very lynchy (I think I’d stay over on Dirt, where the editorial staff seem a little friendly 😉 )

_tom_
    Free Member

Used Superstar loads of times and never had any problems with them, even experienced good customer service which many people seem to have issue with!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Bastards, the brake pads that I eventually ordered on Tues evening turned up this morning. They had the cheek to send exactly what I ordered and haribo.
    Who do I complain to?

wwaswas

My post arrived today. With stickers and haribo.

Those UPS boxes aren’t easy to get into though. Who do I complain to?

tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

2 weeks ago when my last Superstar package arrived I assured my wife that I’d not buy anything else.

My new dropper post is due to arrive today.

Can I sue Superstar when she hits me?

justme
    Free Member

I have used them for years but couldn’t get the site to work it kept knocking me off the page. when I rung them they said it was something to do with cookies and told me what they thought I needed to do, which was nice and helpfull, i did this it still didnt work when I rung them again to pay by card on the phone they said they couldnt do that and then told me to change my browser in order to buy from them to which I replied it would be far easier to deal with another supplier and have done ever since
    Dont suppose it will bother them one bit
    Thats all
    G

Viewing 8 posts - 161 through 168 (of 168 total)

The topic ‘SUPERSTAR WARNING!!! SUPERSTAR WARNING! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.