Superstar road wheels/CX Tubs/Raceface/FSA

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Superstar road wheels/CX Tubs/Raceface/FSA

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Superstar road wheels/CX Tubs/Raceface/FSA
  • spoke count on the tubs?

v12jat

Having a bit of a clearout, so have a set of superstar elite 24 road wheels, done approx 800 miles? front wheel will need a slight true bit its not too bad, new rear bearings – and not riden since installation!

65 GBP Collected

Set of carbotech cyclocross tubular wheels with black bladed spokes on Formula Grey Hubs. These have never been used, and have two brand new TUFO Cubus Tubs taped on. (you might want to glue them if you feel the need, but i have always used tape with no issues!)

Wont be needed as i have moved over to tubeless/disc setup!

These are in as new condition. With the tubs they stand me at about 160 notes, but if you can come collect them from me in Rossendale they’re yours for 120!

FSA K Force carbon flat bars, used condition, but controls hide the marks, 31.8x 620mm couple of chips on the ends but nothing serious – 28GBP Posted

Raceface 90mm Ride Stem, Good condition again, some small chips but nowt to worry about.. 15 GBP Posted..

Cant post till monday, and the wheels will need to be collected as i have no packaging at all for them. Email in profile. can also be collected from my work in colne if its easier?

Cheers
    James

bohngy

are you sure you cant post the wheels? I’d love to call dibs on the superstar elite’s but i’m waaaay down south!

wilhay

Would take the Carbotech wheels and tubs…if you can post?

140 all in?

xtcenduro

Might be interested in the superstar wheels where are you?

xtcenduro

Just sent you an email

v12jat

superstar wheels now sold!

Tubs 28h rear, 24 front! I’ll post them for £140 all in including skewers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Superstar road wheels/CX Tubs/Raceface/FSA’ is closed to new replies.