• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Rich.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Superstar Pacenti XC Racer Wheelset
  • Rich
    Free Member

Has anyone ordered this wheelset, and can confirm that it only has 24 spokes per wheel?

It wasn’t until getting the confirmation email that this information was stated, so I just wanted to check it was true.

It does look like there are 24 spokes on the picture, but the pictures on ads are not always reliable.

I didn’t know you could get a 24 hole Tesla hub or 24h Pacenti CL25 rim?

Also, do the other wheelsets built using Pacenti CL25s and Tesla hubs use 32 spokes?

Thanks.

Rich
    Free Member

… 😆

Yak

I have 2 sets with this rim and both are 32h. Switch hubs though.

Rich
    Free Member

Thanks.

I think it must just be the ‘Pacenti racer wheelset’ then.

It would have been useful if Superstar wrote this in the spec.

njee20
    Free Member

So the spec in the confirmation said 24h? The picture shows 24h? But you’re sxpecting 32h because someone had a different wheelset which was 32 and you didn’t think they did 24h hubs…? 😕

Just because you can’t order 24h rims doesn’t mean they’re not getting them. Look at the Hope SP-XC3 wheelsets – 24h Crest rims.

Yak

I think Rich is expecting 24h.
    Older model hubs too, so specs for this won’t be obvious on the website, if they are there at all.

Rich
    Free Member

I probably explained it badly.

There was no mention of them being 24h until after I had paid and it was written on the confirmation email.

I presumed they were 32h when ordering as that is pretty standard, and all the other Tesla and CL25 stuff on the site is 32h.

I thought it would have been mentioned in the spec if they were 24h before ordering. I was hoping on the off-chance that someone had ordered this very set and could confirm.

I wouldn’t have ordered them if I knew they were 24h before hand.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Superstar Pacenti XC Racer Wheelset’ is closed to new replies.