Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Superstar Nano Dimensions
  • wombat

Am looking at a set if Superstar Nanos to replace an ageing pair of DMR V8s as I’d like a slightly bigger platform to accommodate my size 11 shoes.

The Nanos are listed as being 101 by 110 mm but which of these dimensions is the width of the pedal platform?

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Longer than they are wide.

Big old pedals. Edit: I do like them, but next time I will go for something with a not so square outer profile, something that matches the curve of a shoe better.

wombat

Thanks Torsoinalake.
    Will measure my V8s for comparison.

Bit more research required I think

nairnster
    Free Member

Just measured mine. The actual part you put your foot on is 101 x 101. The 110 is only true if ypu measure from one edge of the parallelogram shape to the other, but is not useable 110mm if that makes sense.

wombat

Thanks Nairnster, that does make sense.

Have measured my V8s and the usable surface is 93 by 93mm but they do curve away at the front and back, a more rounded shape. My sons do overhang the sides of the pedal surface by 3/4 mm unless I have the inner edge up against the crank arm so that extra few mm sounds good to me

pickle
    Free Member

Nano X Peds are superb! Get em bought and you’ll not regret it. £35 at the moment with their 20% off voucher. UK made as well

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Superstar Nano Dimensions’ is closed to new replies.