Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Superstar Componants and not shipping to Aus…
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

Annoying. They won’t / don’t ship to Aus as there was some issue on a forum here where a few were claiming deliveries weren’t arriving (when they were) and getting refunds. I was gonna order some pads from them…

Oh well.

Race Matric / Uberbike still a decent bet these days?

steezysix
    Free Member

Still a country of thieves then… 😉

Ordered some Clark’s pads off wiggle recently, good price and seem to be working well so far!

andy4d

Last time I went to Australia immigration stopped me and asked if I had a criminal record…didnt know you still needed one to get in. 😀

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Made up from English people, yes :p

Ah I’ll go for uberbike. I’ll try sober this time as the last set I ordered were for m755 and should have been m785

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Oohh Dad jokes? Noice!

I got asked if I had a Police record. I said “Don’t stand so close to me”

So he walked about 5 metres away “DO YOU HAVE……..”

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

I would order uberbike ones anyway, much better quality than the superstar ones in my opinion

thepodge
    Free Member

I can’t help think there’s a missed business opportunity if Australians are having to buy cheap Chinese pads from the UK

nickjb
    Free Member

Superstar have pretty much stopped selling pads now aiui

vincienup
    Free Member

As above, I hear Superstar have decided to leave the pad business citing ‘suicidal competition selling below cost’. No idea who they mean. This means that what they’re selling is end of stock though, so more popular choices may be gone anyway.

Uberbike Race Matrix work for me.

thedude
    Free Member

I was just reading on Facebook where you called superstar racist and here you pop up on the forum.

crankrider
    Free Member

I find it hard to believe they stopped sending to AUS because 80% of items went missing, that just doesnt happen – CRC etc all manage just fine – more likely it just wasnt worth the hassle but he seems incapable of being polite on facebook and thinks ‘trump speak’ is an acceptable way to address customers.

Really dont understand the whole ‘stopped selling due to suicidal competitors’ statement, Superstar had a large customer base there and could have easily put up prices to keep profit margins the same, reduced the range to the most popular and still sold plenty.

Then again, biker customers are sometimes the biggest assholes and feel they have the right to question a business about their practices like it isnt privately owned and none of their business.

Superstar should just be polite and splurge some ‘changes in retail model / policy / delivery contract’ rather than go into rude exchanges with customers.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

thedude – Member
    I was just reading on Facebook where you called superstar racist and here you pop up on the forum.

Was taking the pee a bit but they were making out Aussie’s were ripping them off for every single order they sent. I believe the yoof call it “bants” innit.

Fair enough, it’s their business. But like others say, there’s 24 million potential customers in Oz. I find it strange a company would sack off this potential custom based on the relative few dodgy customers but hey, I’m not in their business so what do I know?

kelvin

Shipping rates to Aus have gone up (again), which was probably a factor in deciding whether to put the effort in.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Jees not like we’re the other side of the world, is it?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Superstar Componants and not shipping to Aus…’ is closed to new replies.