Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Superbike TrackWorld
  • rossi46
    Free Member

So we are at the thick end of the 2013 championships- one point seperates Alex Lowes and Shakey, anything can happen. And Tom Sykes looks pretty good for the WSB title 😀
    C’mon the Brits!
    Anyway, a gold medal must go to James Ellison for save of the year for this gem at Silverstone 😉

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnYR1Kh22zk[/video]

Muke
    Free Member

Alex off to PBM motogp next year, both are both really nice blokes but I want Shakey to win.

This was quite a moment @ 20s 😯

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWZhmDg8kr4[/video]

prawny

Super bikes have been cracking this year. Happy to see Sam lowes takes the super sport championship too.

Praying Tom takes the championship after last year, not too fussed who wins bsb, but it would be nice for it not to be Shakey for a change.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Bustaspoke
    Free Member

BSB’s been good close racing for the last few years,remember Tommy Hill & John Hopkins taking it to the wire the other year?
    I think last year it went down to the last race with Tommy & Shakey?
    Last year Biaggi took the WSB championship by 1/2 point!
    Seeing as they won’t be recording MotoGP next year I hope the BBC get back to recording WSB again.
    I think Bridewell’s been this seasons new find,can’t predict who’ll succeed at Brands though.

rossi46
    Free Member

Tommy Bridewell is a great rider, he’s been bringing in some good results on a privateer bike for a couple of years now. I reckon he’ll be right in it next year- I hope Shakey and Josh Brookes stick around.
    I really want to see Kawasaki win WSB, they make the best road bikes IMO (ok, I own one lol) and I’d love to see Sykesy with an even bigger grin!

6079smithw
    Free Member

Looking at the WSBK roll of honour there hasn’t been a Kwak rider as champion in ages so it will be good when Sykes brings it home 8)

weeksy

For some reason, not sure what it is, but Sykes doesn’t do it for me at all.

Met him out on track about 10 years back when i was first getting into racing and me and him were out at Rocki in the wet, i was flying on my Ducati until it dried out and i binned it… Oooops. I guess he was quite young and just getting into things back in them days. But still, he doesn’t do a lot for me as someone to cheer for.

I’d like Shakey to win…. Which is weird again, i met the Lowes boys back in the day when first racing with BEMSEE and their parents had to stand on the grid as they went off from the back row and their folks had to hold the bikes up for them as neither could put a foot down on the grid !!!

Muke
    Free Member

So as long as nothing out of the ordinary happens the champions could be crowned in BSB, WSB and MotoGP on Sunday ?

rossi46
    Free Member

BSB looks like there will be some rain around on Sunday- i live just down the road from Brands and its definately a bit chillier out there. The weather is the great leveller!
    I saw Alex Lowes on a wet trackday at Brands two Octobers ago, he was in the Elite group testing out some wet tyres and the was a rocketship! Incredible to see him from pitlane like that- i felt very slow on my ZXR in the novice group after that 😆

lexinoo
    Free Member

Bloody hell!it don’t get much better than todays bsb does it:-)

rossi46
    Free Member

Well done champ!!!

Kawasaki’s first world champion for…….. ooh……. 20 odd years!!

Pigface
    Free Member

Was Scott Russel the last Kawasaki world champion?

Wanted ???? To do it but ???? Is a good rider. What happened to Tommy Hill, he was wit tearing away about not riding unless he got a good package, tell that to Gino Rea who is racing for food 😆

rossi46
    Free Member

Tommy Hill

Apparently aiming to make a comeback to BSB next year! As team manager of his own team, so i read on Crash.net.

Ssssssssh! Don’t tell me! Iv’e got it on Sky + and i’m waiting for the wife to go to bed 😉

rossi46
    Free Member

Well done the lad!

What a thriller- that’s two years in a row- if Carlsberg did racing…… it’d be BSB!!! 😀

rossi46
    Free Member

Ducati are coming back to WSB and Chaz Davies will be riding for them with Davide Guigliano. Hopefully he can win a few then!

Muke
    Free Member

Hopper back in BSB next season.

http://www.crash.net/british+superbikes/news/197635/1/john_hopkins_joins_tyco_suzuki.html

With a view of going to MotoGP year after ?

rossi46
    Free Member

Hopper

It’ll be good to have him back! He’s eyeing up that factory Suzuki Moto GP place when they decide to return.
    I reckon he can be in the showdown no problem!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Superbike TrackWorld’ is closed to new replies.