Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Superb Video, the Basque equivilant of the Coastal Crew.
  • doug_basqueMTB.com

Had to share this one, it’s a local rider, (Alexis Delgado), riding a local hill with some riders including Fabien Cousinie. Alexis is a young guy, just finished school but his riding is incredible, he was the 7th non-pro at this year’s Chatel slopestyle competition which is where he was approached by the video maker to make this film.

If you’ve only got 10mins spare today I really recommend that you watch this video! “Pista Prest Dago” is Basque for “The Trail is Ready!”

I don’t think that the embedding will work so here’s the link: Pista Prest Dago
    [video]http://www.26in.fr/videos/pista-prest-dago-1.html[/video]

bob_summers

primeran! ezkerrik asko 😉

so the txapela-wearing blokes i keep seeing in the woods aren’t picking mushrooms, they’re building trails?!

where is this, ibardin?

edit: larrun obviously!

doug_basqueMTB.com

Hey Bob! The video is shot in a few different places, Larun, Jaizkibel and the guy’s own freeride park. I’ll not say more over the internet 😉

The guys can ride though eh?!?

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Great vid! liking it – looks like some sweet trails and great to see the Voltage being rocked!

Diane
    Free Member

Ahhhh in my dreams …..

freeridenick
    Free Member

great stuff. really is the costal crew what with the big whips and colour coordinated t-shirts!!

Thomohawk
    Free Member

Wow!!

Currently sat at home feeling sorry for myself (mancold), and that has just seriously perked me up!!

Loving the soundtrack too – Hockey, ‘Too Fake’

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Superb Video, the Basque equivilant of the Coastal Crew.’ is closed to new replies.