Super sale inc 3 month old Banshee Rune 2013 & Mavic Crossmax SX wheels 2013!!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Super sale inc 3 month old Banshee Rune 2013 & Mavic Crossmax SX wheels 2013!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Super sale inc 3 month old Banshee Rune 2013 & Mavic Crossmax SX wheels 2013!!
  • generallevi

Banshee Rune 2013 frame with CCDB Air
    Bought in July 2013 from Blazing Bikes in Shropshire. Frame is in small and would suit riders from 5.4″-5-8″. It is in the best colour which is Fluro Yellow and is set up for 26″ wheels but can take 650b. Geometry can also be changed from 66-65 degrees in three increments using the supplied flip chips.

This frame is rare and has a current waiting list of spring next year. Comes with a full shop receipt also.

Frame has been helitaped from new and is in great condition. Only marks are from a slight bit of chain rub underneath the drive side chain stay which cannot be seen when riding and a touch of heel rub on the non drive seat stay. Other than that, spotless.

Email me for photos at generallevi@icloud.com

RRP with CCDB Air: £1699
    Price for quick sale £1050

Mavic Crossmax SX 2013 Wheelset

Wheels are in white and are in great condition. No dents anywhere and the only marks are from sealant which could be removed with a little alcohol gel.

Comes with full shop receipt from September 2012.

RRP: £660
    Quick Sale £325

Marzocchi 55 RC3ti 170mm 2012 fork

The fork of all mountain forks!! Bought September 2012 and comes with shop receipt from UK Bike Store. Just been serviced also by the legend ‘box Cooksley’ from Bad Ass Bikes. Fork is in good condition with just a tiny bit of cable rub on the left leg that made its way through the heli tape but hardly noticeable.

Rrp £899

Quick sale: £515

I am Shropshire based and will get the kettle on for anyone who wants to come and take a look.

All the very best,

Lee.

Premier Icon Tracey
    Subscriber
    generallevi

Replied,
    All the best,
    Lee.

generallevi

Mavic Crossmax Wheels now sold

All the best,
    Lee.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Super sale inc 3 month old Banshee Rune 2013 & Mavic Crossmax SX wheels 2013!!’ is closed to new replies.