Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Sunrace CSMX8 11-42 11 speed cassette
  • stayhigh

Morning All,

I’ll keep it short and sweet; can anyone point me in the direction of anywhere has one of these in stock please?

TIA 🙂

frogstomp
    wzzzz
    Free Member

csms8 11-42 11 here https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000039073827.html the s8 is slightly heavier as it has a steel top cog rather than the alloy of the x8

captain_bastard
    Free Member

Merlin has them in stock (or at least they had this morning when I ordered one)

zippykona

I bought an xt 11 46 from bikester for £70 if that’s any help.

stayhigh

Thanks for the replies all.

The ones on Ali Express all seem to be delivery from the 10th of October onwards however I’m hoping to sneak a few days away at the end of next week so that’s out. Merlin are out of stock but have the CSMS8 in stock so will go with that as a winter cassette and get something nicer for the post winter drivetrain overhaul next year. Did look on Bikester but could only see them for £85,

whitestone
    Free Member

Escape Bikes had the 11-46T in stock a couple of weeks ago, £70. If you’ve a medium cage XT or SLX derailleur it will work just fine. There’s just 50g difference between the X8 & S8 versions, we stuck them on a set of scales to check. That mass is also close to the hub so it’s not as bad as sticking a heavier tyre on for example.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

If its of any intrest I have a secondhand 11-42 XT I was going to advertise. Happy to do photos etc.

voodoo-rich

Picked up a Microshift 11-42 from ebay a few weeks back, quality is ok for the (cheap) price – £35 -all steel so weighs a fair bit!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Sunrace CSMX8 11-42 11 speed cassette’ is closed to new replies.