Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sunny weather but no riding for me
  • stilltortoise
    Free Member

It’s sunny outside, my bike is in tip top condition and I’m as keen as mustard to get riding…

…unfortunately it’s just me and my boys this weekend so no (proper) riding for me. Can’t wait for a weekend of fun with the little scamps, but I will be a little sad if I’m missing out on some warm and sunny Spring riding.

Anyone fancy baby-sitting? 😆

jekkyl

country walk to explore hitherto unknown singletrack?
    time with your kids is golden though, especially by yourself getting all their attention.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

time with your kids is golden though

Too right. They are 5 and 7 and I can’t imagine having kids being more fun that it is now, so I’m definitely looking forward to a lad’s weekend with my boys. I had them to myself all last Saturday whilst the missus had a day out and we had a blast.

country walk to explore hitherto unknown singletrack?

Good call 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Sui
    Free Member

No riding for me either as I had the bollock chop (vasectomy) a week ago – I’m not risking it after only 8 days! – bloomin beautiful out it is as well.

weeksy

I’ve got my lad too, i took advantage of him being at school and snuck in a ride…. tomorrow we’re spannering on my new track bike all day… well… hopefully 🙂

fazanders
    Free Member

None for me either this weekend.. on call 🙁 Plus I’ve got a new bike that needs some mileage!!

Bregante

My bike is still a frame and a number of missing pieces 🙄

Might have to dust the road bike off on Sunday 👿

Klunk
    Free Member

forecast for sunday is looking good sunny 17! 🙂

wolfenstein
    Free Member

I have a flu 🙁

user-removed
    Free Member

Tiny bike helmet finally arrived three weeks after ordering so first trip with the baby is on the cards for Sunday 🙂

Will have to attach the kid seat to the seat post of my Kona Minute. There are some fearful warnings on the seat about NEVER EVER using the seat post as an anchor point but he’s very light and the seatpost is pretty robust…

chakaping
    Free Member

Relatives visiting and a bit injured anyway here.

Got some tree-felling and other manly pursuits lined-up though.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sunny weather but no riding for me’ is closed to new replies.