Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sunnies for the narrow face?
  • tang
    Free Member

I’ve got to get some sunnies (back to contacts/birthday pressie). Locally there isn’t much choice to try. So who has a narrow face and what do you wear? Also interested in fat faces that might want to flog a narrow set. Cheers!

sandwicheater

I too am afflicted with the narrow of face and struggle to find glasses that fit well.
    I settled on Oakley Fives, fit nicely indeed.

traildog
    Free Member

Giros were stop on. Most of the reviews by fat faced journalists complained they were too narrow. Alas I don’t think they make them anymore, which is a shame as the lens were brilliant.

Adidas evil eyes come in a smaller size and fit me ok.

Oakley Fives mentioned above aren’t bad. Most Oakleys are a bit too wide for me.

Probably some of the roadie Euro brands which are narrow but generally I also struggle to find something.

njee20
    Free Member

Radars for me, small face generally, not just narrow.

anklebiter101
    Free Member

I think Smith do some frames for the smaller headed amongst us.
    I tried loads of Oakleys trying to find riding glasses, and Radars and Jawbones just looked utterly ridiculous on me.
    But I found that Flak Jackets aren’t too wide, and more recently I tried a pair of the Split Jackets which fitted pretty good.
    And another +1 for Oakley Fives for casual wear.

nedrapier

Oakley Fives mentioned above aren’t bad. Most Oakleys are a bit too wide for me.

Same here. Had a couple of pairs of Fives. Oakley do a narrower “Asian Fit” in a lot of styles, if you can track them down.

ads678

Oakley Minutes are supposed to be for smaller faces.

tang
    Free Member

Thanks all.

scotroutes

I have some Specialized Singletracks like these:

That are waay too narrow for me and so have only been used a couple of times since new. Interested?

gonzy
    Free Member

i’ve had many a pair of oakleys. currently have a pair of a wires which are a perfect fit and a pair of sub zeros which are a bit on the wide side. best thing to do is go to a sunglasses hut outlet, try on as many pairs of oakleys as you can until you find a pair that fits and then order that model from eyewearoutlet.com for a much cheaper price. oakley do an asian fit range designed for smaller/narrower faces…

brooess
    Free Member

I would wait to see if we get a summer first 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sunnies for the narrow face?’ is closed to new replies.