Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Sunday Night Avoiding Thinking About Work Tomorrow Thread.
  • MrOvershoot

Does work play that much on people’s mind?

Sadly yes I often spend the last few hours before I get up going over stuff about work in my head & I got dumped with call out duties at 9:30am this morning 🙁

bikebouy
    Free Member

Playing guitar to these two awesome artists..

I thought you meant performing for them for a minute! I was like.. I wanna be there 😀

Careful there, I have a reputation but can assure you it’s not for playing guitar 🤪

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

@jekkyl – Hop House 13, nice choice 🙂

As for work, self-employed here so might work tomorrow morning then head out for the afternoon somewhere – coast maybe, don’t care but don’t want to be sitting in front of a damn computer if the weather’s nice!

postierich
    Free Member

I love my job so don’t need to worry about it anyway will soon be the weekend!

metalheart
    Free Member

I have training and a restructuring meeting tomorrow.

i need to be prepared (for both).

went round the ‘puffer in the am and carried out the weekly weekend chores as an avoidance technique…

flashinthepan
    Free Member

I’m at the pub, putting it off (but making it worse)

stupot
    Free Member

Snuck out for 45min loop in the fog. Kept ‘the fear’ at bay for a bit!

stevestunts
    Free Member

Bought loads of beer for the wife’s birthday celebrations last night, but it barely got touched, so it’s taking up space in the kitchen.  I’m steadily reclaiming that space.

As for work, the dog just woke herself up from a full-on eye-rolling, muzzle-twitching, leg-waggling doggy dream by doing a big pump and, based on that output, we are all going to asphyxiate on Labrador gas overnight, so work in the morning won’t be something I need to worry about.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Sunday Night Avoiding Thinking About Work Tomorrow Thread.’ is closed to new replies.