Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Sun glasses – talk to me
  • mulacs

Ok, so after having mished my last pair up under the flail mower at work, I’m in the market for some new shades. Wanting something polarised and ‘wrap around’ styling, preferably less than £50 – so that I don’t cry too much when I’ve managed to crush them in a new and fantastical way.
    Have been looking at Cebe and Bloc – possibly even Bole, though am a bit of a snob when it comes to these things so would rather get something that is decent quality. Have no experience of Cebe, Bloc low end plasticy? Correct if wrong!
    Any suggestions of where to buy would be gratefully received as well. Far too many dodgy looking sites out there offering discount Oakleys….
    Thanks all!

wrecker
    Free Member

Check out ryders eyewear. Good kit.

solarpowered
    Free Member

Ask MartynS – when he’s on line! Mental bout sunnies supposedly! 🙂

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Save up a bit more and get some Maui Jim shades. Quite possibly the best sunglasses ever.

mulacs

Maui Jim – how much?!!? And I thought Oakleys were bad!
    Thanks for the replies so far guys…

transapp
    Free Member

I bought a 2nd hand pair of flak jackets on here. Superb pair and £50 with transition lenses, hard case and boxed. Very pleased.

float
    Free Member

ive just been delivered a pair of salice 006. not used in anger yet, but they seem like theyll be great on the bike. Ill do a little video review in a few weeks when ive used them a bit.

apparently Alessandro Petacchi used to wear them (i think)

thehustler
    Free Member

Maui Jim are by far the best sunglass available atm, far better than oakley rayban et al for optcal quality, but you do pay for the privilidge

These ae my current pair, superb on and off the bike

nealglover
    Free Member

Oakley fives are a good bet. I’ve had a pair for years and they are still going strong.

Wear them for everything and they take a beating pretty well.

Cheaper than most pallets too, but same quality.

dogbert
    Free Member

Oakley fives are a good bet. I’ve had a pair for years and they are still going strong.

Wear them for everything and they take a beating pretty well.

Cheaper than most pallets too, but same quality.

I concur, I always had cheap sunnies until I finally dipped my hand in my pocket. The difference was unbelievable and I won’t go back, but you can pay too much and I think Fives are well priced

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Sun glasses – talk to me’ is closed to new replies.