Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 204 total)
  • Summer Chub Club!!!!….
  • Premier Icon longdog
    Free Member

@frankers on my phone there’s nothing between column a, my name, and column e. I’ll try on the pc when it’s cranked up…

Premier Icon p7eaven
    Free Member

so here we go “Budgie Smugglers” at the ready

I went commando* Need all the help I can get 😎

*warn household. ‘Weighing!’

Somewhat disappointed with just a marginal loss this week, but at least no gain. Did let myself down by injuring on Monday C25K interval (which has stalled exercise to near zero**) and then eating 2/3 of a pizza on Weds because it was there for the taking ‘cheer me up’.

Realised I’m still making excuses to get at some bread by ‘not going to throw good food away’. We were using food in the freezer and Mrs P only ate 2 slices and I ate my healthy meal then hoovered up the remaining pizza. Won’t make that mistake again. Throw crap and/or uneaten crap in bin. ‘Over-eater’ living with an ‘under-eater’ is a challenge in itself, but adjustments will be made.

** NHS physio (self-referral) phone appt later today.

Premier Icon longdog
    Free Member

OK, it’s all fine on the PC. Odd as I’ve done it on my phone for all the previous periods…

Premier Icon coconut
    Free Member

Spreadsheet looks fine to me, let me know of any issues. I set it up so we weigh in at the end of “week 1”, so next Friday (21st) is week 1 complete.

Premier Icon olddog

It’s good for me on my phone. The columns A to D scroll separately as the sheet is frozen between columns D and E. You can also zoom in and out by pinching the screen.

My start weight is 0.5kg lower than my closing weight on the original chub club so of to a flying start.

I have a birthday and holiday in the middle of the 10 weeks so I’m going to have to push harder early on

Premier Icon stumpy01

I meant to sign up for this.

I’ve just added my name to the list, but have already drank a load of water, two cups of tea & a plate of scrambled eggs on toast after a Zwift ride this morning – so gonna do my weigh-in tomorrow morning assuming I remember!

My Wife is on a bit of a health kick at the moment, so there are less temptations in the cupboards as she’s not buying some much ‘crap’. Hopefully that will help – my willpower is weak!!

Premier Icon ernie67

My name has disappeared from last weeks list somehow so i’ve just bunged it down at the bottom.
    Probably being a bit optimistic with my target as i seem to have plateaued for a few weeks now so might well need to amputate something to make the weight ….but hey ho, i’ll give it a go.

Premier Icon reluctantjumper

82.7kg start weight. Really need to knuckle down on this, the last two were scuppered by external factors meaning I turned to the treats far too often. Not cycling to work or even having a job has been the issue mainly leading to plenty of time to snack and do nothing.

Premier Icon thisisnotaspoon

My name has disappeared from last weeks list somehow

I’m missing too, has someone accidentally overwritten a bunch of us?

Premier Icon juanking

I just had to re-add myself too.

Premier Icon coconut
    Free Member

Sorry folks…most likely me. I did cut out some names last night to clean up the spreadsheet, it was people who had not entered target weights, all good now. No messin this time 😉

Premier Icon austy
    Free Member

Wahoo top of the list, looking for 1/2lb a week off.

Have struggled since the new year and never really lost any weight. Hope to add to what I’ve lost this time.

Good luck everyone.

Premier Icon slugwash
    Free Member

I can’t see the left hand columns on my phone and won’t have a computer in front of me for a few days. Also, I didn’t have access to scales until this morning so have readded my name and parked my current (never been this bloody porky) start weight in the week one column. Start weight 92kg. Target 82kg. Thanks.

Premier Icon stumpy01

@slugwash – I just entered my starting details, saw your comment about not being able to enter your own details at the moment so took the liberty of doing yours for you while I was in there. 👍

Premier Icon slugwash
    Free Member

Cheers Stumpy!

Premier Icon TheWrongTrousers

@Coconut, I’ve disappeared from the spreadsheet too, can I just add myself in or is not that easy ?
    If not, might you be able to do the honours please ?
    Many thanks for everything !
    Cheers

TheWrongTrousers

Premier Icon coconut
    Free Member

Hi – Yes just enter your name and details at the bottom of the spreadsheet, not sure how that’s happened.

Premier Icon TheWrongTrousers

Hi – Yes just enter your name and details at the bottom of the spreadsheet, not sure how that’s happened.

Done !
    Thank you

Premier Icon MoreCashThanDash

I’m so overweight I’m on it twice….

Premier Icon cakeandcheese

Week one done. 0.55kg target loss, 2kg off!

I think this was a cheat week in all honestly, as last week I’d had a brew before weigh in. I put in next to zero effort and have knocked 2kg off. I’m certain next week will be much more difficult.

Premier Icon Wally

I’m thanks, but I cannot see target weight cell. Might be because I am on phone.

Premier Icon muggomagic

2.3kgs lost for me. Quite pleased with that as although I’ve been much better with eating and drinking, I’ve only managed to get out for a couple of rides since last Friday and I normally ride 4 times a week; so I wasn’t expecting as much as that.

Premier Icon forge197

900 grams off, good start considering some of the food I’ve had, though plenty of exercise. On to the next 7 days…..

Premier Icon olddog

1.4lbs off this week on top of 1lb in the fallow week between chub clubs

Premier Icon wheeliedirty
    Free Member

A loss of 1.5 kg, which I’m happy with. I put the effort in eating a very sensible diet and took plenty of exercise. Hopefully next week will be as good

Premier Icon MoreCashThanDash

Plus 200g this week 🤦‍♂️

Told myself this was the time I’d get my shit together, sadly this was the week my shit decided to stage it’s own dirty protest all over the walls.

Premier Icon chrispoffer
    Free Member

Great start for me – just over a pound up…….

….. Which actually feels like a pretty good result when weigh in day is a Friday and your birthday is on the Thursday. Nyom nyom nyom, an Italian restaurant and TWO glasses of wine later and bosh I’m suddenly as big as a house again 😀

Premier Icon p7eaven
    Free Member

muggo magic and Wheeliedirty that’s a massive result.

Double ‘cheat week’ for me as visited friends who cooked acres of food and bought me a stack of beer. Exercise has been minimal this week as tore a calf on the C25K last week.

Still, no gain so no (ok not too much) pain. Double effort next week.

Plus 200g this week 🤦‍♂️

Within daily weight fluctuation? 😉

Premier Icon muggomagic

I got plenty to lose though 😀

Premier Icon reluctantjumper

0.6kg down, a good start but now to keep it going!

Premier Icon Frankers

Bit of a slow start to this round of Chub Club with only a 300g loss. My weight seems to have stabilised around 80kg after reintroducing some foods that have been off limits since January I.e. bread and protein bars. Now going to pull my finger out to try and achieve my long term goal off just under 12 stone.

Premier Icon twonks

Yeh, I’m currently ranked 3rd.. Best position ever 🙂

Although that is starting weight, so not something to be entirely proud of … lol.

Premier Icon OwenP

Also 200g up, LOL

Premier Icon coconut
    Free Member

Good start there folks… it’s all well achievable still.

Premier Icon twonks

lol @OwenP Yes I did think that too… damn.
    I’m putting it down to muscle as this week was the first i’ve been serious on the turbo, having started a sufferfest programme.

The food tracking (Calorie Counter) app suggests I’m ok with calories, so this time I’ll stick with it a few weeks and hopefully tart to see some effects. 😀

Premier Icon stripeysocks
    Free Member

Hopefully I may feel like getting back on the wagon this week.
    The ice-cream should be all eaten up soon!
    I’ll go away and have a think about new sensible meals. New *different* salads & so forth. I mean, salad and falafel and flatbread is lovely but I can *feel* my brain craving novelty!

Premier Icon p7eaven
    Free Member

New *different* salads & so forth. I mean, salad and falafel and flatbread is lovely but I can *feel* my brain craving novelty!

Vivera plant shawarma, pan-fried in a little olive or coconut oil and a shake of garlic powder on the ‘meat’. Fry until just starting to go firm/caramelised then serve on warm split pitta along with fresh diced tomato and cucumber salad w/red onion, finely-shredded white cabbage, greek yoghurt/mint sauce and a streak of sriracha sauce.

Basically a no-guilt doner. But tastes much nicer and is low fat. Thank me later 🙂

Premier Icon roger_mellie

Right, I’ve just added myself, so if I’ve f-ed up the column freezing, blame my sausage fingers on the phone.

Mmm, sausages…

Premier Icon wheeliedirty
    Free Member

I’m not exactly a racing snake either

I got plenty to lose though

Premier Icon stumpyjon

Hmm flatlined a bit over the last month, seem to do OK during the week, and then screw it up at the weekend. Easter followed by my 50th followed by a mates 50th hasn’t helped. Still, keeping the exercise going so it must be down to excessive calorie intake.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 204 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.