Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 204 total)
  • Summer Chub Club!!!!….
  • coconut
    Free Member

It’s back by popular demand 🙂

Starting next Friday- 14th May, 10 weeks duration, final weigh in 23rd July.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1thuvaXDNde7gZPSTH6r7kg57LjARuyBWOp7lB1zh_gc/edit#gid=0

uggski

Nice one. Thanks.

TheWrongTrousers

Excellent ! Thanks very much

reluctantjumper

Hmm, possibly on for this. The last one went badly (like most stuff this year really) so might be time to redeem myself.

MoreCashThanDash

Yep, need to get on this and knuckle down. Especially as I seem to have committed myself to a 120 mile day out for charity midsummer weekend…..

slugwash
    Free Member

My last day of work on the 14th and currently more kilos than gears to shift so I’m in and off out on the South Downs! Thanks.

coconut
    Free Member

All are welcome to join Summer Chub Club, you can fill in your target weight now in the spreadsheet.

twonks

Cheers.

As I am utterly crap at weight loss, I was going to gloss straight over this one.
    Tried in the past and despite good intentions I always fall off the ‘recording food and being sensible’ wagon.

However this time I am 3 weeks into using Nutracheck calorie counter app and it is like a breath of fresh air over mfp.

I’m determined to stay with it, so **** it I’m in.

Thanks and good luck to all 🙂

juanking

Sweet! I mean no sweets, just carrots..

olddog

Yep, I’m in!

p7eaven
    Free Member

I’m in. Started two weeks ago but would be great to join a supportive chubmunnity.

Peak gain was 17.9 st (5’9”) on April 20th. Plan to lose 80 **** lbs in a year.

Plan I came up with (tailored to personal habits need to tackle) is:

-Calorie count/goals/macros via MFP (free)
    -three meals a day, minor snacking (switched to 95-100% dark chocolate square and/or piece of fruit or fruit bar.
    -Quit chips, wheat/bread, crisps, milk choc, sugary things until October and then keep or revise
    -Daily drumming sessions 45 mins
    -C25K began last Friday

Firm believer in

p7eaven
    Free Member

peak gain

Edit: sorry, I mean peak weight. Gained about 5 stone over the last two decades, albeit with a bit of yoyo. Last year was the worst/fastest gain of over a stone and a half before hitting a wall, then sobbing like a self-hating loon and snapping into action, hopefully before too late/too much damage done

Thanks for this, OP 👍🏼

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

In, because I’ve just had 3 cups of tea in a row to justify 3 donuts.

About half a stone over my recent minimum, due to coming home after working away and now being surrounded by the OHs “you dont have to eat it just because its in the house” nuclear holocaust stockpiles of crisps, chcolate, biscuits and cake. But that still leaves me about 2 stone over any sort of normal/optimum.

skink2020

I’m in. Always wanted to be 10stone again(not seen it in a fair few years).

ernie67

Excellent ! – thanks for running this Coconut

Frankers
    Free Member

I’m in for Round-2 as still a bit more that I want to shift, and additionally logging every Friday will keep me on the straight and narrow and help me maintain.

Target 🎯 is just under 12stone or 75kg (6ft or 182cm)

stripeysocks
    Free Member

I’m in. Going for a nominal loss this time as I mainly want to keep off what I’ve lost.
    I’ve gone a bit mad this last week with the OH,s sourdough, home made ice cream and have also had a glass of wine a few nights this week (it all adds up :/).

cubist
    Free Member

So every year I sign up for Chub CLub and sometimes I make it a whole month in before giving up and retruning to the life of Guinness and Kettle chips.

Maybe this is the one.

forge197
    Free Member

I’m in, couple KG to loose to hit goal weight so will use this as a little additional focus and motivation.

longdog
    Free Member

I’m in again…

blokeuptheroad

I’m in, half a stone above my pre-lockdown weight and a stone heavier than Id ideally like. I’d got into a good gym habit and regular mtbing before all this pandemic nonsense, but its all gone to pot. I can’t train at home and I overeat out of boredom. Back in the gym today and seriously trying to eat better.

chrispoffer

I’m in – another Nutracheck user here. I’ve managed to lose 13.6kg this year on it (total pork shifted since June ’20 = 19.6kg but didn’t use Nutracheck until Jan) and really want to be down to an almost healthy weight (for me at 6′ 1″) of 88kg by the end of the summer.

Bring it on!

lightfighter762
    Free Member

Meal plan For life.

Good luck folks.

tagnut69
    Free Member

Thanks for doing this, fell off the wagon in the last few weeks of the old one, well more like fell of my bike and broke it and me.

icic
    Free Member

I need to do this, up 5kg since January!

Got in the bad habit of eating takeaway food, it should save me some cash too…

stumpyjon

I’m still in, done ok since Christmas but still got a lot to lose. Ironically now is the time of year I stop riding / exercising as there are so many other things to do. Gotta keep it going.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

lightfighter762
    Meal plan For life.

Good luck folks.

What you need is a convincing MLM marketing campaign and you’re onto a winner.

forge197
    Free Member

I’m not going to be able to weigh in this Friday so will record tomorrow’s weight as the start weight.

Good luck all.

Eyepic
    Free Member

Count me in as well.
    Strongly suspect I will be the biggest biffa here.
    Last three years have not been kind to my weight profile.

nickb

OK – I’m in. The one before Christmas was good, but since then all my weight (and more) has returned. Time for a focussed effort for summer!

Thanks for setting up!

muggomagic

I’m up for this. I piled on the lbs in the last lockdown and although I’m slowly shifting them and this could really help me knuckle down.

coconut
    Free Member

Tomorrow is the first weigh in/start, the Summer Chub Club 2021 is a 10 weeker, no time extensions this time! We can do it 🙂

OwenP

Yeah I think I need this one! I’m in

cakeandcheese

I’m in! First weigh in done, not pleasant reading but looking forward to a feeling of accomplishment in 10 weeks’ time.

Frankers
    Free Member

Start weight logged, so here we go “Budgie Smugglers” at the ready 🙂

wheeliedirty
    Free Member

I’ll play, I could do with loosing a few KG’s

ross980
    Free Member

I’m in. Over a stone heavier than at start of Lockdown V1.0. The readily supply of decent canned craft beer is probably the biggest culprit, not cycling to work hasn’t helped either.
    Good luck everyone 👍

longdog
    Free Member

Hmmm…. It’s changed since I put my goal weight in. First column is next Friday not today?

Frankers
    Free Member

@Longdog
    Column B “start weight” is still showing today’s date. Week 1 is 21st may

MoreCashThanDash

82.8kg. So fractionally below my start weight for the original Chub Club. Yay!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 204 total)

The topic ‘Summer Chub Club!!!!….’ is closed to new replies.