Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Suicidal Russians…
  • matt_outandabout

😯
    [video]http://vimeo.com/69902886[/video]

scaredypants

the eurovision death metal makes it, IMO

matt_outandabout

I can almost smell the vodka as well..

flip
    Free Member

Wow

ask1974
    Free Member

I wonder how many of them are gay 😉

mattbibbings
    Free Member

I was kayaking in the Altai Republic in Siberia in 2004 on some pretty remote rivers (katun, argut and chuya) and we met many many of these katarafts. Most of them ill equipped for those rivers by our standards but all packing a serious sense of adventure. We ended up helping to rescue quite a few and lots of the major rapids had commemorative plaques at their entrances in the name of those whose lives had been claimed by the river. Quite sobering really. Which is probably why any crew we met had a bottle if something strong to hand in order to ‘toast the meeting’

user-removed
    Free Member

Is it just me, or is there actually very little skill on display there? Not saying they can’t paddle, just that they’re pretty much just getting chucked from capsize to capsize. No fun!

crikey
    Free Member

I wonder how many of them are gay

Why do you wonder that?

McHamish
    Free Member

Their canoe catamaran just doesn’t seem to work….either that or they’re not very good.

footflaps

Looks marginally safer than driving on Russian roads…

boxfish
    Free Member

Fekkin eejits, or as we says down yer, fair play mind!

ask1974
    Free Member

I wonder how many of them are gay
    Why do you wonder that?

Week stab at Russian political legislation.

Harry_the_Spider

Silly boys.

The one at 1:30 seems to be dressed as a corn on the cob.

mattbibbings
    Free Member

Real Russian madness has its roots. If you can find ‘ A glorious way to die’ somewhere it is well worth a watch if only just to see what the privations of pseudo communism will drive men to do.

Meanwhile, here’s the Trailer

footflaps

Meanwhile, here’s the Trailer

Wow – that looks good. Will try and find a torrent.

No torrents, but you can watch it here: http://www.nwrafting.com/upcoming-trips/rafting-in-siberia-movie

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

is thrill seeking part of their supposed national psyche? The shark attacks in Sharm are blamed partly on Russian snorkeller boats chumming the water with bloody meat so that they can jump into a shark feeding frenzy 😯 and sharks learning to associate people with food.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Suicidal Russians…’ is closed to new replies.