Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • Suggestions for the pope when he comes to England in September
  • project
    Free Member

So some of our fun loving government staff have suggested he may sponsor some condoms,live in a council flat in Bradford, or open a child abuse helpline amongst other ideas.

Anyone else have any ideas what an old man,never married, who wears a dress to work,has ideas that live in the past, may like to do for the benift of the people of England, when he arrives to much pomp and ceremony and cost to the taxpayer, when the money could be spent on better things.

GJP
    Free Member

**** off back home is the obvious thing that comes to my mind.

Talkemada
    Free Member

What's so bad about a council flat in Bradford? I'm sure there are worse places.

scaredypants

I thought he was already set for being arrested by some attention-seeking atheist ?

stucol
    Free Member

I see he is to meet the Queen in Holyrood Palace and also appear at Bellahouston park.

One small question…..When did Edinburgh and Glasgow move to England ?

Stands by to duck ! (Me, not the Pope)( Though you never can tell !)

project
    Free Member

If he didnt know about all the child abuse, he want give a shit about scotland not being in england

johnners
    Free Member

I hope we all make him very welcome and that he has a lovely time.

iDave
    Free Member

Trentham Monkey forest, Wedgwood visitor centre, Snowdon railway, and Alton Towers, though I expect they are already on his itinerary, what with him being a fun lovin' criminal.

darrell
    Free Member

just ignore him and keep him out of the media.

johnners
    Free Member

I think he'll love the Monkey Forest. Birdworld (just off the M3) is probably right up his street too.

Snowdon railway is rubbish though, and a bit pricey for a pensioner.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Mosques, Jewish temples, Anglican churches etc.

I want to see him do a miracle.

john_drummer
    Free Member

teach him the words to "I'm Henry the Eighth I am"

What's so bad about a council flat in Bradford? I'm sure there are worse places
    yeah, Napier Road, Bradford, BD3 8DA

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Nazi!!

grahamh
    Free Member

How about asking him on a stw ride.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I want to see him do a miracle.

so does he, but let's not hold our breath…

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

So is he the oldest, most high level person on the planet who still has an imaginary friend??

Talkemada
    Free Member

I don't know that area, John Drummer. Is it rough?

I know a few people who live in council flats in Bradford. They are nice folk. I think the Bradford comment is insulting and disrespectful. Probably made by someone who's never been there, and just thinks it's a shithole. It's not. I'm sure it has it's less than desirable areas, but overall, it's not a bad little city. I think it's been terribly neglected, and the people looked over too often. Bradford deserves better.

I did like Saltaire. It's a World Heritage site! Pippa Big Tits lives in a flat in one of the old workers' cottages. I'm not allowed to see her.

That's a "worker's cottage" ? ^^^ 😯

M6TTF
    Free Member

I'd ask him how many priests he's dry-bummed

Talkemada
    Free Member

No silly! That's just an old picture of the mill. Pippa B.T. lives in something like this:

Garry_Lager

Waiting for next weeks government memo taking the piss out of Mohammad and suggesting we open up a pig farm next to the East London Mosque. That would be funny wouldn't it? No wait – it would be rude, crass and ignorant. It would, though, at least take a set of balls. Unlike this sh_thouse effort.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Get him to visit Mr Woppit! 😀

surfer
    Free Member

Whatever we do we need to be careful not to "offend"

That would never do.

cranberry
    Free Member

We could lock him away in a room full of gay sex offenders for a couple of hours. Afterwards he could try an explain his previous comments about condoms, in many ways, making things worse.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Napier Road has a BMW and a Merc parked on it on street view….. there must be a worse place than that!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

And OP 5 million tax payers are Catholic.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Manchester's Canal St. ?
    Natural History Museum?

john_drummer
    Free Member

Napier Road has a BMW and a Merc parked on it on street view….. there must be a worse place than that! they'll be the landlords' cars

you want to try living there. I did, for 8 years. Took me another 12 years to actually sell the thing. Finally got rid of it about 2 weeks ago.

rough? as a bear's arse

I try not to go anywhere in BD3 now, it brings back bad memories

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

oh dear hahahahaaaa

allthepies
    Free Member

>yeah, Napier Road, Bradford, BD3 8DA

Handy for the Mosque though.

project
    Free Member

Ibelieve,he has asked to meet Jedi,the real God(rideing and skills) to make him patron Saint of rideing North shore

MoreCashThanDash

I'm no fan of the pope, or religions, but are none of you concerned that some graduate high flyer in the organisation that runs the country day to day thought that these suggestions were

a) worthy of writing down

b) worth circulating for discussion

I'm far more concerned about the lack of common sense and common decency than I am about whether his holiness gets his frock in a twist over it.

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

We should sit him down and tell him that god and jesus are characters out of a book of fiction and are no more real than Batfink or Booboo the Bear.

molgrips
    Free Member

Pope v Woppit TV debate. Think of the viewing figures!

Personally, if I were the Pope I'd go incognito amongst the local people, have a few pints in a few locals.. that sort of thing.

deft
    Free Member

And OP 5 million tax payers are Catholic.

Then they can pay his Travelodge bill themselves can't they? The government shouldn't be spending a penny to appease any religion, he is nothing more than a celebrity

Talkemada
    Free Member

Pope v Woppit TV debate. Think of the viewing figures!

I'd rather watch Deal Or No Deal.

Blobby blobby blobby!!

Gary_C

Blobby blobby blobby!!

Fattist!! 😉

Talkemada
    Free Member

Fattist!!

That's upset me more than you can ever know…

alwyn
    Free Member

Maybe he could go clubbing, fabric or matter? I'd like the pope to drop it like it's hot.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Suggestions for the pope when he comes to England in September’ is closed to new replies.