Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Suggest a frame
  • flashes
    Free Member

I’m thinking of building a fixed mtb framed 26″ wheeled beast like the pic, as this bike was 5000 euros, (apparently) and they’re not taking orders til 2012 (not that it matters) can you suggest a slim, proper SS MTB frame and fork similar to the one in the pic. Unfortunately I will have a front brake, possibly disc, unless I go SS with a coaster rear brake…………

igm

Singular Pegasus and a Niner Carbon fork in silver?

bobster
    Free Member

What is that?

Yummy

igm

Late edit: Ahh 26″ (idiot)

flashes
    Free Member

http://urbanvelo.org/amaro-bikes-supermotard/

5000 euros and they’re not taking orders until late 2011 at the earliest. Not that it matters

Sam

I could certainly do something pretty close to that in a Singular Pegasus (we do 26″ ones as well) though having spoken to the manufacturers previously about integrated seat masts that could be a bit of a problem. They can do them, but either join the seat stays further up the seat tube to reduce the flex (which I don’t like aesthetically) or limit the warranty to two years. No brake mount or cable guides is not a problem. Integrated Zerostack headset would also be fine. If you’re interested in talking more by all means drop me a line.

flashes
    Free Member

Sam, cheers. Another possibility has come up, so I’m having a think.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Suggest a frame’ is closed to new replies.