• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by RicB.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Sufferfest sold out
  • MSP

How the hell can they sell out of videos that are delivered electronically FFS! Just be honest and say they are now restricting content to the app, don’t make a silly pretence of being sold out.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Sold out to who? You trying to buy old or new stuff?

RicB

I’ve just found the same; they’re clearly moving everything onto the app. I guess that makes sense from a piracy point of view, and will make getting vids onto an iPhone, iPad etc easier.

Some vids are still purchasable. Maybe they’re just doing a big Xmas promo drive on the app….

But it’s a pita if I have to pay £10/month to keep access! Especially when I already have 8 vids, so I’d be paying £10/month for the 1-2 new ones i buy each winter.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

But it’s a pita if I have to pay £10/month to keep access! Especially when I already have 8 vids, so I’d be paying £10/month for the 1-2 new ones i buy each winter.

Doesn’t compute. You keep access to the stuff you have purchased but if you want more you subscribe, you don’t have to subscribe to keep access to what you have. You could subscribe for winter and cancel in spring and get everything for winter (I know they have just released updates to most of the vids too and chucked more stuff other than trainer stuff on the app)
    They are also now running led classes through David Lloyd gyms I think too.

RicB

You keep access to the stuff you have purchased but if you want more you subscribe, you don’t have to subscribe to keep access to what you have

So I’ve bought 8 videos, which I own and can use on any device. If I want to buy one more I have to pay £10/month. So that one extra video costs me £120/year. Previously it would’ve cost me £10-15 as a one-off payment.

If I stop subscribing I lose that vid. Bonkers. I’ll just keep the 8 i have and Sufferfest don’t get any more of my money.

It’s good for new customers but cr4p for existing ones.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sufferfest sold out’ is closed to new replies.