Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Success Easyjet Cycle bag weight allowance
  • Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Complained about the cycle sport bag weight changed from 32 to 23kg. Response below from Easyjet:

In response to your query I would like to inform you that I have some fantastic news for you. From Saturday 11th January 2014, the weight allowance for bikes will now be 32kg instead of 23kg in line with other large sporting goods.

Think they had a lot of complaints

chakaping
    Free Member

Cool. Puts a trip to Spain back on the menu.

Onzadog
    Free Member

You can thank me later. I complained to them a litle while back and the wife told the owner of our favourite holiday company who then told others.

Having said that, we found out from a thread on here.

A nod to people power. And a nod to Easyjet for listening to their customers.

I’d still like to know what the thinking was behind the drop in weight allowance though.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Consumer power!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Social media power.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Turtle power.

philhadfield

32kg to 23kg and then back to 32kg – Sound like a typo that someone at Easy Jet isn’t owning upto to me! 😀

mooman
    Free Member

Now if we can all complain about the coaches at Palma airport not taking bike boxes please.

Onzadog
    Free Member

It wasn’t a typo. They specifically excluded and identified bicycles while all other large sports equipment remained at 32kg.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Success Easyjet Cycle bag weight allowance’ is closed to new replies.