subaru foresters . hora – talk to me !

Home Forum Chat Forum subaru foresters . hora – talk to me !

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • subaru foresters . hora – talk to me !
  • wrightyson

Dear god!

Pimp wheels 😯

trail_rat

Justto add ill never have another vag group car – over priced garbage thats just as fragile as anything else but with part prices that are way above the norm.( nor hyundai – they just crap)

wrightyson

😯

All that work and it has a **** fiat punto bumper on it.
    If only I’d won that lottery money. I’d buy that off the lad and crash it into a skip 50 yds down the road, just to save people from getting early onset of glaucoma!!!

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

highly modified – not in a good way

Shame really it probably cost more than a decent quick car and twice as much to insure.

trail_rat

Gotta be a piss take – look at the private reg…. Chav

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

real I reckon

THIS CAR IS GARAGED AND SINCE NEW HAS NEVER BEEN OUT IN THE RAIN.

Don’t get the love – drinks like a fish, reverse tardis interior, bullet proof is great until it goes bang and you will weep at the parts prices and lots of lovely shiny plastic bits for you look look at inside.Boring choice but £3.5 – £4k will get you an Octavia 4×4 with the pd lump. Much bigger inside and half the price to run every day.
    H

trail_rat

“bullet proof is great until it goes bang and you will weep at the parts prices”

And yet you go on to suggest an octavia as an alternative…..parts on my golf made me weap compared to just about every other car ive had. – 2 fords , a hyundai , a peugeot , 2 land rovers and a vauxhall. – bar the hyundai( ecu died which was spendy) none of them really needed much despite all being at least 10 years old when i bought them except my peugeot i bought at 3 years old.

Premier Icon mick_r
    Subscriber

Hmmm – bigger van and 4×4 – Terry needs a Dangel 🙂

http://dangel.com/index.html?newlg=E

When we last went to Norway loads of the the Citroen Jumpy vans we saw (aka Dispatch in UK) were 4×4 conversions.

On my third octavia estate done 195k over that time in 6 years, normal consumables with oil/filter every 6k,one reconditioned turbo fitted at £480 was the only non service item – car before that was a 99 gx impreza estate, was fun to drive in a wobbly but grippy way but was just too expensive to drive once I was doing over 40 miles a day

trail_rat

In other news my front end rebuild of the frontera seems to have worked – so oher than a few battle scars she actually drives better than ever.

New steering rack ( snapped in crash) meant total removal of the front suspension and wishbones. + new wishbones , brake hose , copper line , wing and indicator on the passengers side .

Some hammerite will sort out the rest.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘subaru foresters . hora – talk to me !’ is closed to new replies.