Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 115 total)
  • Suarez bite
  • shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Thoughts on potential punishments….number of games? What will Liverpool do – fine him or seek to get rid of him? Given the money they could make in selling him I doubt they’ll sack him.

Sad to see a footballer behaving like a rugby player though.

JEngledow
    Free Member

They should just pull all his teeth out!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Pull his **** teeth out. ****!

rascal
    Free Member

He is a despicable little shit. End of.

Junkyard
    Free Member

truly great player, utterly outstanding.

Impossible to defend this and he has from from did this in Holland as well iirc

timc
    Free Member

Got to be banned & fined big time

strange defoe escaped punishment for same thing few years back, will be more double standards from the FA

still think a deliberate elbow or stamp is a worse offence myself but expect the punishment here to be bigger than that for said offences

Garry_Lager

What can you say, the bloke is off the scale. Almost humanises him in a weird way as he clearly has mental issues. Almost.

Liverpool will be ‘seeking’ to get rid of him with about as much enthusiasm as they’re seeking to finish bottom half of the football league, ie none at all. If he gets a whopping ban, which would seem to be in the post, then he might signal for a move and they will cash in.

End of the day he knows where the onion bag is, Jeff, so he will always find a home.

tails
    Free Member

He certainly has some issues, he just sees red and doesn’t think but Liverpool would be f**ked without him.

He should get banned and Brendan Rogers needs to sit down with him, either that or someone should stick him on his arse in the middle of a game.

If I did that I’d be sacked but he’s more important to LFC than I am to my employer.

timc
    Free Member

tails – Member
    If I did that I’d be sacked

Did you cost £22.7m?? If you did I doubt you would get sacked 🙂

boxfish
    Free Member

Blowtorch
    Pliers
    Get medieval

😉

Cletus

It was against Chelsea and so does not count – see Kun Aguero

Northwind

tails – Member

If I did that I’d be sacked

TBH if I bit someone I’d expect the jail, not just sacking.

Still think a variation of the Brookmyre rules is needed, such infractions could be easily prevented by allowing the other team’s Best Fighter 30 seconds in the centre circle with the offender.

djflexure

Football init

derek_starship
    Free Member

I detest football. The beautiful game? My bloody arse. Why do these dicks think they are above the law? C’s the lot of ’em.

tails
    Free Member

Fair play though, I wouldn’t start on Ivanovic.

Junkyard
    Free Member

he does look a bit tasty
    { IGMC}

timc
    Free Member

derek_starship – Member
    I detest football. The beautiful game? My bloody arse. Why do these dicks think they are above the law? C’s the lot of ’em.

Are thinking your above the law & simply not caring the same thing?

boxfish
    Free Member

Suarez behaves like a toddler. He has boundary issues. Supernanny for the win.

crikey
    Free Member

What I don’t understand is why he hasn’t had his teeth knocked out. Surely if someone bites you, you don’t complain to the ref, you give him a seeing too.

Unless you’re a big girls blouse…

boxfish
    Free Member

They’re footballers… They don’t do fighting. That’s what (some of) the supporters are for.

Coyote
    Free Member

tails
    Free Member

The more I watch it the more I like him he’s a nutter like cantona, balotelli, rijkarrd.

Suarez has bitten an ajax player, stopped a goal in the world cup QFs, called evra rude words, done a comedy dive in front of moyes, bitten ivanovic yet still he would walk into any team on the planet and that includes barca.

EDIT. Punched a Chilean defender.

grum
    Free Member

He’s a nob/mentalist. Great footballer though and the comedy dive in front of Moyes (and Moyes’ face) was pretty funny.

freeagent
    Free Member

I’m surprised someone hasn’t given him a beating.. he certainly deserves one.

aa
    Free Member

he’s a proper prick.

To be bitten is bad, to be bitten by those teeth is simply dreadful.

Ban him for 20 games.

Imo liverpool are handling it badly. Once again they refuse to acknowledge the appaling behaviour of their players, although, he is their own good player.

aa
    Free Member

he’s a proper prick.
    Double post

timc
    Free Member

aa – Member
    Imo liverpool are handling it badly. Once again they refuse to acknowledge the appaling behaviour of their players

Keep up soft lad, released a statement condemning Suarez

boxfish
    Free Member

he’s a proper prick.
    Double post

Worth saying twice though

aa
    Free Member

i’m not sure. A statement saying ‘we’ve told him, thats naughty, please dont do it again, we’ll deal with by waiting for the f.a. to deal with it’ is hardly punishment.

Of couse, the ‘pool aren’t really interested in reigning him in but they co have to manage the media.

pingu66
    Free Member

He is becoming a liability, handball and biting.

I am a Liverpool supporter and as far as I am concerned its assault and as no place in football. Late tackles and miss timed tackles are an unfortunate part of the game.

Biting = life ban in every league on the planet, he should never play football again.

They should understand the privileged that goes with their earnings and set a standard.

What would happen to you if you were in work and nit a colleague.

crikey
    Free Member

He is becoming a liability

Becoming?

Do tell at what point he actually becomes a liability!

He bites people. This is not acceptable behaviour anywhere.

Garry_Lager

Brendan missed the opportunity to grow some balls there in that post-match interview – he was sweating like a glassblower’s arse, uncertain on what he was permitted to say. We’ll need to review it? 😀

Should have the basic intelligence to recognise the indefensible when he sees it, and know you can’t be a shithouse about it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Can’t beat football for righteous moral outrage. Plenty of it here tonight.

ask1974
    Free Member

Premiership football players demonstrate everything that’s wrong with society every weekend… No respect for rules or people and cheat at almost every turn.

Watching Suarez ‘pretend’ to have been hurt after the bite was almost as appalling. Football needs to stamp this out or it’ll never improve, but With the money involved know one will be interested in taking the correct action. Any other job you’d be fired on the spot with charges placed.

PrinceJohn

The more I watch it the more I like him he’s a nutter like cantona, balotelli, rijkarrd.

Suarez has bitten an ajax player, stopped a goal in the world cup QFs, called evra rude words, done a comedy dive in front of moyes, bitten ivanovic yet still he would walk into any team on the planet and that includes barca.

+1 – Pure theater – from a Man City fan.

mt
    Free Member

He is just teething.

martinhutch

<dog owner>

“He’s just being friendly!”

</dog owner>

allthepies
    Free Member

Superb player, would win player of the year had it not been for the Evra incident (and now this).

I reckon Liverpool will let him go in the summer.

mt
    Free Member

Was he hungry? I suppose the other chap did look tasty.

So if he has bitten before and he does it a third time, will he be put down?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 115 total)

The topic ‘Suarez bite’ is closed to new replies.