Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • STW Weekender comment and pictures thread
  • simonflory
    Free Member

Here are some photos of some of the riders at the Single Track Weekender – XC Sunday. Piccies there of the heros on the tandem, the guy who carried his bike over the line and various other people. Sorry if I’ve missed you from the FlickR site…

IMG_5657

Thanks for a great weekend event…
    Simon Flory

Baldysquirt

Simon, Can I use a photo or two of the guy who ran his bike over the line for my blog?

simonm
    Free Member

not missed the results today have I ?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Chipps – going to send the results over to Seb @Roots and Rain – do the photo link to Race numbers??

simonm
    Free Member

ahh, great, Roots and rain is fab.

justatheory
    Free Member

I would’ve won, but I was watching repeats of Poirot that day.

simonm
    Free Member

Is there a problem with the results ? Have they been lost ? its bit odd its taken so long to get them online. The DH, Trails were all done by Sunday morning…so whats the problem with the XC ? Last year they were up by Tuesday I think.

wonnyj
    Free Member

I would also like to see the results. It’s not that I’ve won or I’m mega competitive or anything, but as I was nearly sick trying, I’d like to get a measure of how I did in the xc on the sunday 😯

LoCo
    Free Member

Yeah and how much you beat me by 😉 😳

fourbanger
    Free Member

I’ll second that!

LoCo
    Free Member

Have you stolen the handlebars off my mum’s bike and put them on your klunker Fourbanger? 😉

fourbanger
    Free Member

Oi!

LoCo
    Free Member

That’s what my mum said when she noticed her handlebars had gone missing 😉

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

simonm – number 202? Mate got a few pics from the weekend and theres a few of you in them all… want me to mail them through?

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘STW Weekender comment and pictures thread’ is closed to new replies.