Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • STW TdF Fantasy League
  • The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Stage 20, the tony martin panzerwagen roles on.

Honors to Pataks Immodium Procycling, DS Matthew Stewart, with 445 points.

Overall things are getting really tight, Chefs Choice lead by 29 points from Colin’s Silly Grinners.

If Greipel turns up tomorrow then I’m home and dry, if Renshaw thinks he’s leading out Cav like the old days then Colin might well be in.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Stage 21, the Germans keep winning.

Stage honors to Rusty Bolts, DS Rusty Mac with 330 points.

Overall the top three STW teams are:

Chefs Choice, DS The Swedish Chef with 7625 points, 261st place overall
    Colin’s Silly Grinners, DS Colin T with 7384 points, 397th place overall
    Crown Jules, DS Jules Jordan with 7233 points, 521st place overall

First place overall amassed a staggering 9807 points!

Straightliner

That definitely made watching the tour even more interesting as you could cheer on the lesser names hoping they would score for your team. Congrats to the Swedish Chef on walking away with it towards the end. (Straightliner/Crown Jules)

mudshark
    Free Member

Well done to those that persisted with the strategically demanding RoadCC fantasy league where Ro5ey’s Rouleurs came second to my team.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Well played mudshark… the two days l missed putting transfers in, cost me dear.

But that’s part of the fun…. you can’t have an off day…kind of just like the real tour

weeksy

transfers ???

mudshark
    Free Member

Two transfers per stage, more strategy less luck.

cloudnine
    Free Member

I thought there were no transfers too? No wonder i didnt win came 16th.

Once you have selected a team of 9 riders and they have started the Tour de France, you may not replace them during the race.

There will be no rider substitutions during the race, even if riders abandon during the race. The 9 riders that you start the tour with will be the only riders who will score you points during the event.

You can make unlimited changes to your team up until the entry deadline of 12:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time) on Saturday 5th July 2014. Simply click the Change Riders button on your team page to reselect your squad.

Only the last team entered by each player will be activated as an official entry.

It is the responsibility of each directeur to manage their own team line-up as the entry deadline approaches, although Velogames will provide a status for each rider showing whether or not they are on the most recent start-list.

mudshark
    Free Member

Ro5ey and I are talking about the RoadCC one, I also did the Skoda one which has 50 transfers to use as you wish over the Tour so different strategy required there – I was quite busy with these 3 different competitions 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘STW TdF Fantasy League’ is closed to new replies.