Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • STW Swinley ride – GPS file / route now available
  • smurf
    Free Member

Hi. Working with Elaine / C-Girl, I’ve now got a gpx file from the January STW Swinley ride. It includes both morning and afternoon rides.

I can also provide a jpeg of an OS map of the area showing the route.

If you need the route in a different format, let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

Please email me at simon AT murfin DOT org DOT uk and I’ll send out a batch of emails with the files on Friday (please note that I can’t access the forum when at work) and probably another lot on Sunday.

smurf

nicko74

Excellent – I’ve sent you an email.
    If anyone from the intermediate group was able to email something similar I’ll owe them a pint! 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Well done smurf! Just to point out that it is the Sick, Lame, Lazy & Marin Riders route, which is rather good even if I say so myself 😉

Gephaudio
    Free Member

Email sent with Edge 705 data as a .tcx file

smurf
    Free Member

Anyone else want a copy?

Dr_UpGrade
    Free Member

Wasn’t on the ride, but sending you a mail now requesting the routes… Know sinley ‘ok’ and just want to see if you went anywhere ‘new’ from my usual..

Cheers,

Mark

Biffer
    Free Member

Do you have a version for Tracklogs or something I could load into Garmin Edge ? If not then a .pdf will be fine !

biff.baker@btconnect.com

Thanks again 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘STW Swinley ride – GPS file / route now available’ is closed to new replies.