Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • STW Ride – Cragg Quarry – Saturday 1st May
  • The-remedy
    Free Member
    DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Dave – Moderator
    Hebden trails were quiet today Ed, can you do that more often ;o)

Wasn't out on the trails but doing the 'sitting in cafes drinking coffee' thing in HB for a few hours and only saw one person ride past! NEVER seen it that quiet!

stumpyjon

Some excellent photos there guys, even got some of me looking like I can ride. So you didn't get a massive hail storm in the quarry about four oclock, must've just been Weir then 😯

WazD
    Free Member

No hail up there… are you sure it wasn't just on your house? 😉 apart from a few drops and the wind later on it was perfect. Already doin chores to get the brownie points up for an afternoon pass to do it again soon. Top trail. Good pics ppl, I took some but with no riders you don't get the scale of the drops etc. Good stuff!

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

that was a hoot ! really enjoyed n thanks for the photos guys.what can you say when somebody builds a playground in your garden , tip top swoopy trails to boot

mart

stumpyjon

It would indeed appear it was just my house, the hail came down down so hard the decking was completely covered. Mind you been caught in a similar hail storm up in Cragg quarry before now, wonderfull Rossendale micro climates.

montylikesbeer

we do live john in a special "local" place

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

for local people

xherbivorex
    Free Member

aye, it was a good morning's riding up there. cheers to tony lund, ed oxley, graham and leon for organising/leading the whole thing. and my mate tom says sorry to nial oxley for launching him off the side of the trail before we'd even got halfway up from the buck!

stumpyjon

That was rather funny 😈 , he just disaappeared down the embankment.

Ed-O
    Free Member

Very short bit of video with Leon & Nial

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

yeah thats me in the pic ton . good thing about riding round and round is your never at the back [ or the front ] mart

Harry_the_Spider

Brownbacks – Member

Brownbacks – interesting to read that in the rules, nudity leads to disqualification. Shame.

we stole that from the HTN rulebook, we figured there must be a reason for it!

We've got a rulebook? Blimey.

Maybe we should have put some spoof ones on too to see if you'd copy them also.

Brownbacks
    Free Member

Maybe we should have put some spoof ones on too to see if you'd copy them also

I think the nudity rule is great, it lets you know that people read the rules 😉

anyway I heard you had commissiares at your race, blazers and all! 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘STW Ride – Cragg Quarry – Saturday 1st May’ is closed to new replies.