• This topic has 283 replies, 70 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by ojom.
Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 284 total)
  • STW research club, I propose for the second subject building 7 9/11 event
  • kaesae
    Free Member

This is worth while, we are moving towards another global conflict, after Libya the Chinese and Russian also South America as well as a lot of the rest of the world really do hate us!

The west is being demonized and it all starts at 9/11, this is the point were a lot of legislation was changed and massive funding was given to the CIA and other similar agencies, also a lot safety measures to stop these agencies from becoming too powerful and out of control were removed.

You think that what is happening in Syria and Iran doesn’t concern us, but it does. Not just from a humanitarian perspective but also from a strategic one as well.

Unless you people want to be part of another large scale global conflict, then you need to wake up! to what’s going on.

GrahamS

they also do did not have access to nano particle thermite explosives

Can you explain what “nano particle thermite explosives” are exactly please?

How is it different from the thermite which anyone can make at home?

allmountainventure
    Free Member

they also do did not have access to nano particle thermite explosives

Prove that please

kaesae
    Free Member

Can we have a run down of the evidence provided by those who claim that the official reports are accurate?

As you have pointed out, I am quite slow and dim witted!

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Kaesae, I agree Western politics cause many problems in the world and the future looks unsteady but that has nothing to do with the fact that some lads learnt to fly planes but not how to land them, that airport security was useless and multiple failings allowed 9/11 to happen.

Are you going to do a thread on 7/7 as well?

allmountainventure
    Free Member

Can we have a run down of the evidence provided by those who claim that the official reports are accurate, regardless if the official reports contradict each other?

Can you provide hard evidence that al Qaeda terrorists did not destroy the WTC

nealglover
    Free Member

Can we have a run down of the evidence provided by those who claim that the official reports are accurate?

As you have pointed out, I am quite slow and dim witted!

Can you answer this:

In the Demolition Industry, what does the term “Pull it” actually mean ?

I have asked a few times, but you seem to keep missing it ?

GrahamS

Are you going to do a thread on 7/7 as well?

Oh and one on wifi radiation please? 😉

pingu66
    Free Member

Kassae.

You have asked many questions here but seem to avoid answering them.

Can you confirm that nano thermite particles could be rust, iron or aluminium?

If I am jumping the queue for an answer here let me know!

allmountainventure
    Free Member

Ill give him a clue

“Pull It” actually comes from “back in the day” where firefighters would pull the fire hose to signal to the interior crew that they must egress the structure ASAP. It is a very old term. It’s from the horse drawn and steam powered fire engine days – but is still used today by many firefighters.

nealglover
    Free Member

Oh, and (not here) but can you start a thread about how the evil oil industry cover up a car made by Nikola Tesla that had no batteries and ran on fresh air please. I really love that one.

nealglover
    Free Member

Allmountainventure,

That’s from the world of firefighting though.

Keasea (and the sunshine band) claims that the term “Pull it” was used in its Demolition Industry sense.

Which I would live to hear from him about.

(But he has probably now looked it up, and realised that Alex Jones was lying to him again (boo hoo 🙁 )

allmountainventure
    Free Member

NG – I know. The point being that on 911 when they said “pull it” they were just pulling out the firefighters.

Also a term used when we “pull” tinfoil off the roll to use it to make hats to keep the government from stealing our thoughts 🙂

I_Ache
    Free Member

kaesae

After reading bits of your recent threads I have come to the measured conclusion that you are actually mental!

I’m not sure anybody else has noticed this but all this repeating himself and not listening to anybody else is a bit TJ.

galactus
    Free Member

Is it because people aren’t interesting enough to start their own threads that they have to pick someone else’s apart?
    If you don’t agree don’t contribute….Simples
    Oh I forgot its easier to just pick on the minority view 😯
    Some posts are rude and some posters are repeatedly so!
    Does it make you feel good?

pjm84
    Free Member

Have I missed the holographic conspiracy theory? i.e they were missiles but projected as planes via holographic images…..

Generators / AHU / Switch gear / UPS / Gas suppresion systems / Water storage tanks can be placed anywhere in a building.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Galactus, if he wanted people to agree him he should have gone to David Ickes forum and not one populated by rational thinkers

nealglover
    Free Member

Is it because people aren’t interesting enough to start their own threads that they have to pick someone else’s apart?
    Oh I forgot its easier to just pick on the minority view

Don’t agree with what ???

There is no Hypothesis to disagree with, The thread is asking people to research the events on 9/11

I would say, the people who disagree with Keasea the most, are the ones who have actually done some proper research.

piemonster

In my case yes, best I could do was Ghostbusters

This is a forum, they are for debating. If you don’t agree don’t contribute.

Oh I forgot its easier to just pick on the minority view

The minority need to MTFU and provide solid evidence and rational debating

Some rudeness is borne out of frustration

In my case, yes. I’m a nasty man

piemonster

fo·rum (fôrm, fr-)
    n. pl. fo·rums also fo·ra (fôr, fr)
    a. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
    b. A public meeting place for open discussion.
    c. A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.
    2. A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.
    3. A court of law; a tribunal.

C.

piemonster

Sadly I missed this infamous TJ era

GrahamS

Yep, that’s the way all the best debates work. 🙄

Kaesae claims he started these threads to research and gather information.
    You can hardly complain that people are offering such information and pointing out where other information is wrong or misleading.

piemonster

There’s not much debating actually happening though. The following quote on Trolling is probably more pertinent.

A troll is deliberately crafted to provoke others with the intention of wasting their time and energy.

A troll is a time thief. To troll is to steal from people. That is what makes trolling heinous.

Trolls can be identified by their disengagement from a conversation or argument.

They do not believe what they say, but merely say it for effect.

Trolls are motivated by a desire for attention by people and can’t or won’t acquire it in a productive manner.

Someone may be insufferable, infuriating, fanatical, and an ignorant idiot to boot without being a troll.

Also note that a troll isn’t necessarily insulting, snide, or even impolite. Only the crudest, most obvious, forms of trolling can be identified so easily.

If you find yourself patiently explaining, at length and in great detail, some obscure point to someone who isn’t even being polite to you, then you are probably being trolled.

mogrim

This is worth while, we are moving towards another global conflict, after Libya the Chinese and Russian also South America as well as a lot of the rest of the world really do hate us!

You do realise that the rest of the world distrusts Russia, China and the US much like they distrust us, right?

mogrim

piemonster – Member
    Sadly I missed this infamous TJ era

It wasn’t that great: take a (usually Guardian-endorsed) viewpoint, then stick to it rigidly despite any evidence against it, however tangential it might be to the thrust of the argument. When you realise you really have lost the argument, run away.

I_Ache
    Free Member

mogrim – Member

It wasn’t that great: take a (usually Guardian-endorsed) viewpoint, then stick to it rigidly despite any evidence against it, however tangential it might be to the thrust of the argument. When you realise you really have lost the argument, run away.

Which is what makes me think kaesae is like him, just a bit more extreme and more mental.

piemonster

Another relevant quote

If somebody was “addicted to negative attention”, couldn’t they achieve such by randomly deleting or changing content? How does a vandal’s motivations differ from a troll’s?

Vandals’ motivations are destruction and recognition. Vandals will usually be quickly dismissed after being recognized. A troll doesn’t seek either destruction or recognition. A troll seeks anonymity because he can’t waste your time if you recognize what’s happening. He can’t get attention if he gets recognition.

galactus
    Free Member

I don’t need to make excuses for my actions@piemonster and @GrahamS
    I don’t need explaining what a forum is., debate yes not ridicule and snide remarks…
    I wasn’t complaining it was a statement!
    I’ll leave it with this…Opinions are like assholes, we all have them and they stink 😀

piemonster

The most worrying thing with that analogy is that in real life we have to tolerate other peoples opinions 😐

shudders…. didn’t want that image

Gweilo
    Free Member

The last thread of kaesae’s I read was researching the loveliness and reasonableness of the Iranian government. It appeared to be suggesting Iran getting a nuke wasn’t a bad thing and was ever so slightly antisemitic. This one is, appears to be, adopting the view that 9/11 was perpetrated by the US Government either to cover up crappy accounting or to start a war in the middle east.

“Researching” the two threads posted by kaesae I’ve read leads me to conclude he’s an apologist for Islamic Fundamentalism.

As I might not be being totally objective I conducted a survey of approximately 0.000001% of the UK population asking if they agreed or disagreed with that assertion. The respondent agreed. Therefore statistics show 100% of the UK population believe kaesae is an apologist for Islamic fundamentalism

This survey was only marginally less statistically valid than kaesae’s statistics, posted earlier, based on a survey of 0.000032% of the US population so he must agree, its a statistically proven fact.

I look forward to the “MI5 dun the 7/7 bombings to keep the war going” thread

piemonster

Now that was SNIDE 🙂

Gweilo
    Free Member

piemonster – Member
    Now that was SNIDE

Thank You brother piemonster 😀

The 0.000032% of the US population is what 1000 of 311,000,000 actually works out to, well its 3.25x10E-4 actually and i might have got my leading zeros wrong when I typed it.

yunki
    Free Member

kaesae
    Free Member

The US government are simply puppets or a front a bit like the banks, insurance companies, big pharma and other similar organizations, they are systems where by the elite control the resources of the world, the intelligence services or those that control them are in charge, has any president since JFK said no to the NWO?

As for Iran, they are currently the president of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) 120 countries representing the majority of the UN member states voted for them to head up the movement and are not recognizing the so called sanctions.

Not that the media in the west has reported this, As stated in that thread, Iran has the right under international law to develop Nuclear reactors to create energy for it’s people.

I made no mention of them having nuclear offensive capabilities, I did however mention that the Israeli’s are involved in ethnic cleansing and genocide and do not have any legal right under international law to have nuclear weapons.

Not that you are interested in any of that, the truth isn’t popular with delusional people. They prefer to live in a safe little bubble of fantasy where the governments who they continually complain about are good people, if a bit careless when it comes to other peoples money!

yunki
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5R_pS0h5Qk[/video]

IanMunro
    Free Member

“Keeping an open mind is a virtue, but not so open that your brains fall out.”

Bertrand Russell.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

big pharma

the sort of term used by people offering balanced, well-thought-out, agenda-free argument 🙄

kaesae
    Free Member

Keeping in mind that 9/11 was the event that lead to the mentality that made the Iraqi WAR possible!

Seems to me that Iran is another Iraq, were we went to WAR so we could save innocent civilians from being massacred or from having Saddam only sell oil in euro’s attack us with WMD’s, did they ask us to go in and help them? did they **** off!

Did we find any WMD’s NO!

Was anyone charged with war crimes which was exactly what the invasion was and clearly constituted? NO?

How many Iraqi people and our own people did we save from Saddam and the non existent WMD’s? the answer is a staggering = 0

How many unarmed and defenseless men, women and children died? over the lies and deceit that lead to the invasion 1,000,000+! to me this is an unacceptable amount of needles death not to mention the suffering of these people.

I hear you when you say that 9/11 makes sense because the media reported it just as it happened.

I hear you when you say that the government and those who hold power wouldn’t do such a thing and do not lie or go to war on false pretenses, they do not routinely commit acts of terrorism or break international laws or ignore human rights and cannot clearly be seen to do so.

I hear you when you say that you know what the world is because the media informs you of what is important and this doesn’t make you brain washed just smart enough to know the corporate media is owned by good people who value truth and freedom.

I hear you when through your own actions you say everything is acceptable when you believe in nothing, including war, genocide and using state of the art weapons against defenseless people, any act or action can be justified when you dehumanize people, which the corporate media are experts at.

However I do not hear you when it comes to the continued suffering of my people in Iraq, I do not hear you when it comes to the continued suffering of my people in Palestine or what’s left of it, you have no voice when it comes to my people in Libyan or my people in Africa for that matter and I certainly do not hear you when it comes to the suffering of my people here in the UK or all over the world for that, who find themselves in similar circumstances, victims due to a global banking system.

Actions speak louder than the words of fools and as long as you care nothing for my people, I will care nothing for what you say, do or think!

pjm84
    Free Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_poison_gas_attack

and still remains the largest chemical weapons attack directed against a civilian-populated area in history

I suppose Kurds don’t count?

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 284 total)

The topic ‘STW research club, I propose for the second subject building 7 9/11 event’ is closed to new replies.