• This topic has 283 replies, 70 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by ojom.
Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 284 total)
  • STW research club, I propose for the second subject building 7 9/11 event
  • Northwind

kaesae – Member

No I said that 2.3 trillion went missing from the pentagon, as announced by Rumsfeld the day before 9/11.

He said no such thing- the money didn’t “go missing”, but it wasn’t properly accounted for. Not at all the same thing

But also, it wasn’t an “announcement”- the crapness of pentagon accounting was already publically reported, and the reference to the 2.3 trillion was first reported on and documented in 2000.

So rather than being “announced” the day before and hidden by 9/11, it was already old news.

But hey, you can always move onto some other ill-funded FACT quickly and pretend this one wasn’t cobblers.

kaesae
    Free Member

Hahahaha! it wasn’t properly accounted for, hahahaha! they have it or they don’t **** have it, there is no in between!

As for already being reported, they were in the middle of investigating where it went and they got blown up along with all the evidence! do you think that might have hindered the investigation?

GrahamS

But hey, you can always move onto some other ill-funded FACT quickly and pretend this one wasn’t cobblers.

Ah, I see you’ve played Knifey-Spoony before 😆

Hahahaha! it wasn’t properly accounted for, hahahaha! they have it or they don’t **** have it, there is no in between!

I’m guessing you don’t work as an accountant!

Let’s say I pay for something, but I don’t get or I lose the invoice.
    Has my money “vanished”?

Let’s say I claim expenses from my company, but I don’t have full receipts for all my claims. They pay up anyway as I’m a trustworthy sort. Does their money “vanish”?

Let’s say I try to sell some dubious bike frames on eBay, at vastly inflated prices, by claiming lots of expensive work has been done on them. If I don’t have a receipt for that work does that mean it didn’t happen….?

Cougar

If the CIA wanted to steal / destroy data, I’m reasonably certain that their thought process wouldn’t be “well, first we need a large passenger aircraft…”

I’ve so many responses to the points on this thread, but.

Kaesae, you’re either a weapons grade troll, or a stone bonker. Either way, there’s little point in discussing anything with you; I might as well try and explain particle physics to my carpet for the difference it’ll make or the attention you’ll pay.

For that reason, I’m oot.

Northwind

Do you think they’re talking about a pile of banknotes here or something?

“They have it or they don’t have it” makes absolutely no sense when you’re talking about tracking financial transactions- the $2.3 trillion isn’t a pile of cash, it’s a number of transactions- not something that you “have” or for that matter “don’t have”.

Also, it’s not a $2.3tn loss- it’s $2.3tn total transactions, that includes internal transfers and incomes as well as expenditures.

Let’s give you a nice simple example.

Someone gives you £10. You drop it. You have lost £10.
    You give someone £10, but don’t get a receipt. You haven’t lost £10, but you can’t adequately account for that £10.

kaesae
    Free Member

Cougar – Member

If the CIA wanted to steal / destroy data, I’m reasonably certain that their thought process wouldn’t be “well, first we need a large passenger aircraft…”

I’ve so many responses to the points on this thread, but.

Kaesae, you’re either a weapons grade troll, or a stone bonker. Either way, there’s little point in discussing anything with you; I might as well try and explain particle physics to my carpet for the difference it’ll make or the attention you’ll pay.

I’m a stone bonker, end the conspiracy I confess!

GrahamS

Here is the DoD talking about it in an American Forces Press Service release from 2002 (i.e. AFTER 9/11):

In fiscal 1999, a defense audit found that about $2.3 trillion of balances, transactions and adjustments were inadequately documented. These “unsupported” transactions do not mean the department ultimately cannot account for them, she advised, but that tracking down needed documents would take a long time. Auditors, she said, might have to go to different computer systems, to different locations or access different databases to get information.

Reform is more than just changing an audit system, but also the way the bureaucracy works. If the department were a business, Jonas said, it would dwarf the world’s largest private firms. DoD employs more than 3 million people; it has more than 600 facilities around the world and an annual budget of $370 billion; and it maintains more than $1 trillion in assets, she remarked.

Reforming such a financial giant will take a long time, but it must happen and is one of his highest priorities, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld has said. Officials have estimated this reform effort will take years and billions of dollars. Rumsfeld requested and received $100 million from Congress in fiscal 2002 to begin the process. He has requested another $100 million in fiscal 2003.

http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=44199

Where exactly is the bit that says “Sorry – everyone investigating it is dead and all the evidence destroyed in 9/11” ??

If 9/11 is an excuse, then where are the people giving that excuse?

kaesae
    Free Member

Very good northwind, so you propose that the Pentagon either dropped £2.3 trillion or simply forgot to get a receipt? oops!

Do you want a receipt for that $2.3 Trillion? no it’s not my style! hahahaha!

good one northwind glad you explained that for me 😯

$2.3 trillion goes missing and the paper work / records and the people who are investigating it get blown up?

GrahamS

And how is it that the hindered/stopped investigation had so far managed to account for $1.6 billion by Feb 2002?

kaesae
    Free Member

Very good GrahamS, did they find out what happened to the money? because that is just BS unless they did!

MrSalmon
    Free Member

$2.3 trillion goes missing

But it hasn’t gone missing!!!!

D0NK

Very good northwind, so you propose that the Pentagon either dropped £2.3 trillion or simply forgot to get a receipt?

the mind boggles, words fail me

As cougar said either weapons grade trolling or just wilfully misunderstanding/ignoringthe explanations given

GrahamS

Nothing “happened to the money”- it didn’t “go missing” as one lump sum – it didn’t get accounted for as one thing either.

As the Dod article points out, “the DoD employs more than 3 million people; it has more than 600 facilities around the world and an annual budget of $370 billion; and it maintains more than $1 trillion in assets”

Funnily enough that makes their accounts slightly more complicated than your Super Squirrel passbook.

The second article points out the “DoD has 674 different computerized accounting, logistics and personnel systems.”
    – most of which can’t talk to each other!

Let me put it this way: my missus works for the NHS (a large organisation, but still considerably smaller than the US DoD). She changes post very regularly, typically every year. Almost every time she changes post they screw up her pay in some way.

In the past we’ve had unexpected tax bills for thousands of pounds. We’re currently waiting for over seven grand back-pay which they screwed up.

That’s just one employee. None of that money is “missing” or in the hands of shadowy organisations. We’re not worried about anyone flying a jet into our house to cover it up. It’s just normal bureaucracy and incompetence in big businesses.

kaesae
    Free Member

OK, let’s keep this simple, has the $2.3 trillion been accounted for?
    Because in the age of computers and record keeping, I can think of no plausible reason why it would not be on record.

GrahamS

OK, let’s keep this simple, has the $2.3 trillion been accounted for?

Let’s keep it even simpler: is ANYONE official saying that the 9/11 attacks in any way hindered the accounting? Or attempting to write off the money as lost based on the attacks?

Or to repeat (one of my many) unanswered questions to you: If 9/11 is an excuse, then where are the people giving that excuse?

D0NK

Never heard of technical problems kaesae nearly every **** up by government or big business is blamed on tech issues even if its down to incompetent managers. Computers aren’t infallible computers allow you to make very fast very accurate mistakes

crikey
    Free Member

Would it be remiss of me to suggest that your energies be directed toward the pursuit of gainful employment rather than this persistant and increasingly strident campaign based on the electronic ramblings of second hand bacofoil headwear proponents?

piemonster

Yey, the madness continues.

Few questions for recap please;

Have we had any actual evidence?

Has Kaseae answered any questions?

Are we still just receiving unsubstantiated drivel?

Has anybody owned up to joining the “circle” or “research club”

kaesae
    Free Member

If the $2.3 trillion has been accounted for, can we see some evidence of this fact?

Not a statement given from the people who are responsible for it being misplaced but actual evidence or paper work?

nealglover
    Free Member

! it wasn’t properly accounted for, hahahaha! they have it or they don’t **** have it, there is no in between!

Your lack of understanding of how the worlds actually works is unbelievable.

To be honest, I’m actually embarrassed for you after reading that 😐

kaesae
    Free Member

I understand that if you do not have possesion of something and it does not belong to you, it has been stolen!

You appear to be able to justify everything! based on stories about your own lives and well no evidence what so ever, are you saying that the evidence on the 9/11truth.org website is all invalid, if so why is that.

Where exactly is your evidence, you all agree that what the Corporate Media has reported is true, however can you simply list the evidence backing this up?

crikey
    Free Member

Have you tried a nice milky drink?

Might calm you down a bit.

piemonster

I understand that if you do not have something and it does not belong to you, it has been stolen!

This sentence is an excellent example of why you struggle to convince anyone of anything.

You really need to word things more clearly.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Computers are programmed by programmers, who are fallible. The possible execution paths and outcomes in computer software of any substance, exceeds the comprehension of even the programmers who made it.

This is *the* problem with computer programming.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Because in the age of computers and record keeping, I can think of no plausible reason why it would not be on record.

Have you ever had a job, or worked in an office for a large-ish company?

You’re very quick to seize on things that are far more easily explained by things that are boring everyday occurrences at the best of times, and guaranteed to give rise to confusion, errors and misunderstanding in the event of something like 9/11 or 7/7.

piemonster

I understand that if you do not have something and it does not belong to you, it has been stolen!

For example. I do not have a Ferrari, this does not mean it has been stolen.

nealglover
    Free Member

, are you saying that the evidence on the 9/11truth.org website is all invalid,

Yes. Basically that’s what I’m saying (and so far, doing a fairly good job of proving it too, not that you ever listen FFS)

if so why is that.

Because its a load of made up bollocks.

There are bits of information that are real, but the claims are all bollocks.

Test me and I’ll prove it ?

(But you need to listen, and concentrate properly, which I don’t believe you are capable of.

piemonster

Neal, did he ever answer your question?

beej

This is a Turing test isn’t it?

More work needed.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Get your laughing gear round this!

Awwww yeah! The TROOF MAN! THE TROOF IS OUYT THERE! iF only YOU will believe! ???? Who will joyn me in my researj?

nealglover
    Free Member

Neal, did he ever answer your question?

Nope.

Must have been too difficult ?

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Kassae– your obsession with these things is certainly becoming a touch concerning, i do not expect you to agree, but can you answer a couple of simple questions?
    1- do you find yourself constantly thinking about conspiracies, even while doing daily chores ?

2- Are you getting regular sleep ?

3- Do you have any close friends ?

you can choose to ignore these if you wish, but i am concerned for you. had a friend in the past who became quite ‘ill’ , he was bi polar as it turned out, but during the mania phase he exhibited some striking parallels.

kaesae
    Free Member

So, to recap!

WTC 7 collapsed into it’s own footprint at freefall speed with no resistance what so ever. Because of a few isolated fires that couldn’t destroy a wet fart!

The fact that all of the samples of dust and debris from the miracle collapse that have been analyzed, have traces of nano particle thermite can be explained by not explaining the fact.

Even though the firemen and police who attended WTC 7 came out saying that there were bombs in the building and that everyone needed to move back, doesn’t really matter!

Even if the buildings were bought 6 months before the incident even though the buildings had been condemned and no sensible person would knowingly buy them, doesn’t really mean anything. Also the fact that the building were insured for terrorist attacks, was simply common sense.

If individuals who were at the scene reported that a massive explosion at the base of the building was then followed by a shock wave rippling through the building before it collapsed, doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

These and countless other facts that cannot be explained and leave many, many questions, that are acceptable.

All of which can be easily confirmed, if you give a shit.

However confirmation is not part of your mental conditioning, the same can be said about the truth.

wwaswas

I”ve gone from finding kaesae baffling and amusing to worrying about his mental health recently.

kaesae
    Free Member

I think that you are all insane so that’s fair enough! explain to me how a way of life without any point or direction makes sense? also waswas you are conditioned since birth to think the way you do!

Drac

WTC 7 collapsed into it’s own footprint at freefall speed with no resistance what so ever. Because of a few isolated fires that couldn’t destroy a wet fart!

No, lots of fires and millions of tonnes collapsing alongside it.

The fact that all of the samples of dust and debris from the miracle collapse that have been analyzed, have traces of nano particle thermite can be explained by not explaining the fact.

Huh?

Even if the firemen and police who attended WTC 7 came out saying that there were bombs in the building and that everyone needed to move back, doesn’t really matter!

During the early chaos they was reports there may be bombs so they cleared several buildings.

Even if the buildings where bought 6 months before the incident even though the buildings had been condemned and no sensible person would knowingly buy them, does really mean anything.

Huh?

If individuals who were at the scene reported that a massive explosion at the base of the building was then followed by a shock wave rippling through the building before it collapsed, doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

A building collapsing will cause a sound like an explosion and would cause a shockwave like effect.

piemonster

You think many things kaesae, few you share are based in reality

piemonster

I think that you are all insane so that’s fair enough! a way of life that is without any point or direction and you are happy to allow your military to slaughter innocent men women and children?

I do not think that I am the one with the problem, your culture is morally, spiritually, intellectually and financially bankrupt, so you’ll forgive me if I don’t give a shit what anyone that agree’s with it thinks!

Sooooooo, apart from STW what are you doing about it?

wwaswas

If you don’t care what we think why post on here?

The fact you perceive that everyone’s against you/blinded to the truth is worrying.

yunki
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 284 total)

The topic ‘STW research club, I propose for the second subject building 7 9/11 event’ is closed to new replies.