Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • STW Purbeck ride – 24th April 2010 – Roll up, roll up……!
  • vrapan
    Free Member

Would love to tag along as my first STW ride but I live in Watford so a tad faaaar 🙁 4 hours on a train and three changes …

Zoolander
    Free Member

Only just joined the forum today (long time lurker) but the purbs is only round the corner, so i'll join in if that's ok 🙂

cassin
    Free Member

Count me in.

DrP

Looking like good numbers! (and a nice 'bump'!)

Just to reiterate – all are welcome 🙂

FYI to the forum ride virgins – it appears 'lardy cake' is the snack of choice, so jam those camel backs full of the stuff in order to feed the trolls 😉

DrP

thegerminator
    Free Member

Look forward to heading up from devon for my
    first singletrack ride,
    the germinator

DrP

Just to add interest – there is a BHF roadie ride(not a blast) on the sunday, leaving from Wimbourne, which is just s few miles down the road from Poole…..
    Could have a Purbeck MTB ride on the sat, then 66 miles of lvoely Dorset countryside on the Sunday….??

You'd all have to find accommodation though – my wife's not as placid as WCA's, plus you wouldn't want to be woken several times in the night by a crying baby anyway….!

DrP

Slogo
    Free Member

went over the purbecks today with mmb and adam, hope the weather is good as today, it will be a fantastic ride.

2 weeks today!

sorry i diddnt see the new thread! THIS ONE!

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘STW Purbeck ride – 24th April 2010 – Roll up, roll up……!’ is closed to new replies.