Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • STW Morality Question of the day
  • Dickyboy

Did anyone really lust over their teachers??

At an all boys school with a 21yo female student teacher…

boblo
    Free Member

Did anyone really lust over their teachers??

From what I recall of my teenage years, lust was the default setting almost just a pulse required… Not much has changed (sadly) within legal and moral boundaries (obv) 🤪

TiRed

but most of us haven’t even got close to being on the sex offenders register.

Depends if a child saw you up against the wall…

https://fullfact.org/crime/ask-full-fact-does-urinating-public-put-you-sex-offenders-register/

piemonster

From what I recall of my teenage years, lust was the default setting almost just a pulse required…

Frankly an unexpected change of wind direction could cause problems.

FB-ATB

Frankly an unexpected change of wind direction could cause problems.

Should have had your flies done up!

desperatebicycle

😆 must’ve been my school then. The only female teacher I remember was the art teacher, and she was a weird hippy type. Far from a figure of lust (more the sort you locked in the store cupboard for a laugh)(sorry Miss Vincent)

poly
    Free Member

We don’t have a charge of statutory rape, it’s rape if there is no consent and if a child is under 13 there’s no defence of consent under SOA 2003

It wouldn’t be rape at any age. Rape requires the victim to be penetrated with a penis. This may be why culturally society seems less horrified by it than a male teacher (or perhaps it is because society is less horrified that the law is drafted that way).

Presumably, she would have been prosecuted for “Sexual activity with a child whilst in a position of trust”.

grum
    Free Member

I don’t remember lusting after any of my teachers.

doomanic

Nor me…

matt_outandabout

I have worked with a convicted murderer in the past. He served his time, was deeply regretful and shy about it. But was also clear when asked how regretful he was, how he had served a full sentence and was now working to move his life on positively by working for a charity doing amazing good in a community.<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”> I had no qualms about it, and really got on with the guy.</span>

We all make mistakes. Some much bigger than others, with massive consequences. I do however believe people change and believe in rehabilitation over retribution.

To the OP’s situation – it is the lack of remorse and claiming to be victim that is at odds with what happened. I’m not sure I would really want to employ such a person.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘STW Morality Question of the day’ is closed to new replies.