Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • STW magic is gone
  • xcentric
    Free Member

Hugely disappointed: been reading STW for the past three weeks, but it became apparent during yesterday’s ride that all that intensive reading hasn’t made me any fitter at all 🙁

Still, interesting explore through the mud, deep puddles, and sandy grit of Bishop’s Wood (Market Drayton/Newport/Stafford area). Some gravel FC routes but mostly bramble-edged singletrack.

Pook

I try reading to get fitter. Doesn’t work for me either. Sort it out singletrack ;o)

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I was hoping it would make more rad. If anything, I’m even less rad.

Pook

mbuk reading for radness. Reading it also makes trees lean over for some reason.

nbt

Pook – Member
    mbuk reading for radness. Reading it also makes trees lean over for some reason.

that’s erosion that is. bloody trail vandals

takisawa2

Some great photography in the latest issue though.

Xcentric, is that a route from stw or your local stomping ground ..?

xcentric
    Free Member

Xcentric, is that a route from stw or your local stomping ground ..?

It’s about 10 miles from where I live, and it looked quite good on the map, hence the exploring. Think it would be ok in the summer for a whizz around. Bit closer than Cannock Chase – trails or forest – and completely deserted. Saw one other bike track, very faint, in the mud, so it’s not a much-used area. Fun, and some steep bits, but not overly challenging. Great light through the trees at times, though, so pretty.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘STW magic is gone’ is closed to new replies.