Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • STW Landlords, Section 8 & 21s & suggestions of solicitors in Leeds?
  • ben
    Free Member

With tenants in 3 months of arrears and failed attempts to try and get them back on track looks like my only path of action it to go down the eviction route. 🙁

Just wondering if anyone on here who’s been in the same position has got any decent links to where I can find examples of section 8 & section 21 notices. Aware that these have to be pretty watertight so any advice from anyone who’s been in this position would be appreciated.

Finally, any suggestions for Solicitors in Leeds would be also useful.

Thanks in advance

footflaps

I’d use a Solicitor as they need to be water tight.

Also, if it goes to court ask the judge to also rule that you can get the deposit back from the protection scheme to cover part of the lost rent as you need a court order for a one sided release to the landlord.

Pook

Wrigley’s are good

dc1979
    Free Member

Section 21 is not prescribed and a quick Google should get you started and a template. Just make sure you send recorded.

If you really need to serve a section 8 it is possible to serve yourself but this is the document that needs to be perfect so get a solicitor to do it and check it urself also.

Hopefully you won’t need to!

crankboy
    Free Member

Ison Harrisons but they wont be cheap . .

Ford and Warren. Ditto

Levis

Emsleys

I nave no connection to them

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘STW Landlords, Section 8 & 21s & suggestions of solicitors in Leeds?’ is closed to new replies.