• This topic has 45 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by mjsmke.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • STW Job Agency
  • andrewh
    Free Member

Anyone looking to move to the Tweed Valley?
    Selkirk based, but can work from home 2-3days a week once up to speed.
    Purchase ledger (mostly) accounts assistant (other bits and bobs for holiday cover etc)
    35ish hours a week, £22k-ish (bit of a guess as I’m not doing the recruiting) 5 weeks holiday but no bank holidays.
    The two people you will work with most are both MTB riders, the boss is a roadie.

nbt

We’re recruiting devs (MS stack, Azure, other stuff. I lose track tbh), software PM / application consultant and if you speak dutch, a sales person…

Our office is just outside Manchester (edge of the Peak District) though we have offices all over scandinavia, in poland, and further afield. I’ve been 100% remote since before the pandemic, personally…

bartesque

We are looking to recruit Structural and Civil Engineers / Technicians at all levels from HNC through to MISTRUCTE/MICE

In either our Fareham or Guernsey offices

Edit to ad

Any Chartered Engineers in East midlands who are looking for new opportunities i would be interested in having a chat with you

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Mackem
    littlerob

We’re looking for a C# developer working on a healthcare application. Mostly WFH, but 1 day a week in an office near Chelmsford would be desirable.

Might as well be looking for a unicorn.

mjsmke

I’m looking for work. Anything to do with photography, image manipulation, 3d graphics, animation, problem solving, design etc.

Ideally remote working. No commuting into cities.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.