Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • STW innerleithen meet
  • radoggair
    Free Member

Well, for those who made it, smee, sore_tint, epilson, radoggair, ton (and Alex), and briefly at the end, rock3…… cheers guys, a good day out. Good weather, good riding, good company

What happened to everyone else who said the would be there, all talk i guess. Anyway, tomorrow, bottom car park, Glen T @ 10am for those coming tomorrow.
    P.s. Glupton (smee), he’s actually alright you know, lol
    Some pics of todays ride

and the rest, click

radoggair
    Free Member

sorry click, stw 27th dec

househusband

What happened to everyone else who said the would be there, all talk i guess.

All talk a few days ago, and today full of the common cold – sadly.

Was genuinely gutted to have missed it! Such a great day weatherwise.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Nice to meet you guys, glad we caught you after turning up late!

Smee
    Free Member

Good ride today, really enjoyed it. Got back home to find two kids with chicken pox and an ill wife though. 🙁

radoggair
    Free Member

Are they yours?? or some refugees??

Take a day off to go biking and look what happens, thats why wimen shouldn’t be left alone, tschhhhhhhh

Smee
    Free Member

Aye, they’re mine unfortunately.

We couldn’t really have got a better day for our wee jaunt today though.

radoggair
    Free Member

True, part from possibly an extra 20oC. Overall though, really good, Shame you cant make tomorrow though 8)

Smee
    Free Member

I had planned on going to the lakes tomorrow – that is out too now unfortunately. 🙁

radoggair
    Free Member

So…………..Glen T it is then. Surely staying at home wont get them better quicker, in fact you may catch something. Quick…………………… bike while you can

10am, you know the score

Smee
    Free Member

The wife would kill me.

Drac

Heard it was cold up there today friend text’d to say it was -7 when he arrived at 10am, then his hub disintegrated an hour later.

radoggair
    Free Member

Heard it was cold up there today friend text’d to say it was -7 when he arrived at 10am, then his hub disintegrated an hour later

Guess he wasn’t out with us then!?

It prob was about freezing point all day, meant to be a high of 3oC. The cloudless sky and beaming sunshine helped spirits though. Day was a winter corker

kevonakona
    Free Member

Was tempted but the lakes tomorrow was too good to miss. So i guess that’s me admonished for bailing then.

Drac

Guess he wasn’t out with us then!?

Nope he was at GT.

Conor
    Free Member

“What happened to everyone else who said the would be there, all talk i guess”

Over expensive ferry prices, no body to come along and share the cost basically. Would have been there other wise 🙁

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘STW innerleithen meet’ is closed to new replies.