Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • STW fashionistas, help please.
  • jojoA1
    Free Member

More shopping to be done, what a chore!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

See? Trust in RudeBoy…

CFH; I’ve always been good with colours, since I was a small child.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Jojo…we want pics!!
    In your get-up!!!

I still reckon you could look fab in just brown/cream with pearls and your hair in a bit of a bee-hive!

Glad you agree Clare, those shoes are just so fabadoody!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’ve always been good with colours, since I was a small child.

I’m glad you’ve kept the touch, since becoming a small man.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Well, you could certainly learn a thing or two about style and colour co-ordination; state of those shoes and socks you had on that time!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What’s wrong with clown shoes and socks ?

Anyways, red and yellow suits me.

And I’ve been choosing what to wear myself, since I was a big boy.

CountZero

Lovely thread, this. Difficult to imagine a subject like this posting up on any other forum. Oh, and concurr with RB on the turquoise. Just details in the hat, bag and jewelry is all it needs. Less is, indeed, more. Goes for the underpinnings too…
    Moving swiftly on… 😉

juan
    Free Member

I cant believe no one said that yet…

Jojo you’ll be the most beautiful full one at the wedding, even with rags on 😉

(et voila ça c’est fait 😉 )

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Pass me a bucket please, I think I’m going to puke… 😯

rOcKeTdOg

juan would look better in the dress

juan
    Free Member

Only if i can get the shoes pp is selling :p

jojoA1
    Free Member

The STW ‘fashion-fix’ update:

Right, have blistered my tootsies around Inver-bloody-ness again today. Not a pair of turquoise shoes to be had for love or money except for a pair that would suit a lap-dancer on crack. All legwrap ribbons and plasticky chromed heels, really not wedding material, so I may have to go for brown or cream shoes.

Found two potential ‘fascinator’/head ornament thingies and bought them to see what they look like with the dress, and a handbag that is a bit bigger than I wanted, but matches both the hair do-dads. Got some oversized pearls to see whether they look more ‘modern’ than standard classic pearls and make me look less frumpy. Will see how it all goes together next week, and possibly post pics… I’ve just finished packing for 10 under the ben, so will be unable to mince around my bedroom doing fashion shows until at least Monday.

have a jolly good weekend peoples. 🙂

rOcKeTdOg – Member
    juan would look better in the dress

Deffo, he has better legs than me, for sure!

clareymorris

I’m in full aggreement with the orange, but loving the turq too – oh choices choices!!

CountZero

Jojo, have a great weekend, the weather’s looking spiffy, and we’ll look forward to the David Bailey fashion shoot soon.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘STW fashionistas, help please.’ is closed to new replies.