Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • STW error: 'Our of memory at line: 1'
  • alfabus
    Free Member

I keep getting this error message when I reload the summary page.

Is it just me?

Dave

alfabus
    Free Member

hmm, seems to have stopped now i’ve restarted IE.

bloody IE. I hate it.

Dave

Cougar

Other Browsers Are Available.

(Unless you work in the public sector)

CountZero

There’s alternatives, you know.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

There’s alternatives, you know.

Bikeradar?

alfabus
    Free Member

Fully aware of the alternatives, but this is my work computer and i can’t (not allowed) install anything else.

I’d probably be happier about it if I didn’t know how much better the alternatives are!

dawson

Have a look for portable firefox and run it off a USB stick? or are the USB ports disabled too?

dawson

damm too slow by 44 seconds

alfabus
    Free Member

not allowed USB sticks either 🙄

alfabus
    Free Member

thinking of setting up a VPN to my home network, then I could use a virtual desktop to surf from… dual benefits of letting me use chrome and hiding my STW activity.

Dave

Graham_Clark

If you have a drive that you can write to on the PC you should be able to just install Firefox there as it doesn’t mess the computer bits that are usually protected by admin rights… At least that’s what I have done here… No Flash though 🙁

mogrim

If you have a drive that you can write to on the PC you should be able to just install Firefox there as it doesn’t mess the computer bits that are usually protected by admin rights… At least that’s what I have done here… No Flash though

You can usually install Flash by copying the right DLL (from a different installation) to the new install, no need for admin rights but obviously you do need to get hold of the plugin first. (I’ve found it in the past using Google, but a quick search before posting this hasn’t turned anything up, and I don’t have time to investigate further!)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘STW error: 'Our of memory at line: 1'’ is closed to new replies.