Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • STW Cotswold Massive ride – Monday 31st.
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

Nothing serious I hope.

peteimpreza

Hopefully not!!

You still after a left hand crank arm?

Guess what I found in the spares box today……….

Mail in profile if you want a picture.

iantautz
    Free Member

Super ride, really well lead, thank Ian.

Will keep an eye out for future rides.

Barney, what's the name of that pump you used on my wheel? I really need one.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

I used a road-morph but the mountain morph is probably better if just using it on MTB.

Glad you enjoyed it.

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Glad you all had a good time, still tons of stuff to get through. Hope you all got back in one piece! Give me a pm if any of you want to join me for some more exploration rides 😉

mboy
    Free Member

Must say a big well done to the host for turning up last, with a BIG hangover! Well done that man… 😉

And well done to everyone who had a mechanical, a puncture or a fall (for I was one of them!) for slowing us all down nicely… We'd have covered way too much distance and done even more climbing otherwise!

That's the great thing about Cranham though, loads of good technical riding, all very close together. You've just got to know how to find it eh…

TheSwede
    Free Member

And thanks to Kieran for keeping me entertained all day. Still giggling now. 😆

mboy
    Free Member

Oh, and must say a BIG well done to everybody for bringing a sense of humour too. Been a long time I've ridden in a group ride as such where everyone has been quite so happy taking the piss out of each other!

Wouldn't you agree TheSwede? 😉

mrmo
    Free Member

did anyone see anybody acting funny in the area of the shrine? went through about 10:30 and it was clear, came back through around 12 and someone had placed a load of logs on the top section on the way down to the sawmill?

Kieran

Cheers everyone, top ride and glad I could keep you entertained 😉

Sorry Barney for the slight shoulder barge into the trees, honestly thought we were going straight on 😳

At least I'm getting the hang of the art of quick dismounting.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Did he look like this?

mboy
    a group ride as such where everyone has been quite so happy taking the piss out of each other!

ooh you should have heard what THEY were all saying behind your back 😉

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Can't believe the swede beat you up that climb 🙂

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Mrmo – we saw the logs and I also ended up with a 2inch long nail in my tyre.

lookmanohands
    Free Member

"look at what you could 'ave won….!"

TheSwede
    Free Member

We all know that Mboy climbs like old people **** but sshh.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

wish i hadn't missed my alarm now! finally woke at midday. oops! hope to join you all on the next one.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘STW Cotswold Massive ride – Monday 31st.’ is closed to new replies.