Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • STW Charged Channel
  • thepodge
    Free Member

Googled the Nicolai NC-1 & STW Charged is the first result, its on the news page but not the home page. Any reason for this oddity of having to hunt around for the newest info?

johnnystorm

Possibly because someone with an irrational hatred of eBikes would moan that eBike propaganda was being rammed down their throats or something equally daft. ūüėČ

thepodge
    Free Member

Except for the fact that its the STW CHARGED home page.

mos

I’ve always wondered why there was a Canyon channel.

thepodge
    Free Member

Because they pay… though I hope not a lot as there’s only one article and thats 3 years old. Unless there’s something newer in the news section… Oh HANG ON, there are another 5 hidden away.

stwhannah

I can half explain‚Ķthe channels are currently operating/set up like separate websites, with the stw homepage pulling the content across from them. You can modify your homepage so it doesn‚Äôt show things from different channels if you like. There is a process of tech stuff happening that will make all the channels part of a single website, which will improve the search function so if you search for ‚ÄėCommencal‚Äô on the homepage you‚Äôll get all their results ‚Äď ebikes on Charged and other bikes on stw, and skis on Snow etc. That is about the extent of my knowledge. I will probably break it when it happens (I usually do break new tech things) and it will take me many weeks of swearing to adapt to tiny operational changes. This is why I do not have a degree in Artificial Intelligence, despite my best efforts. I am, hopefully, better at words.

eddiebaby

Your words ain‚Äôt too bad lass ūüôā . Play to your strengths and let the minions do the naughts and ones.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.