Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • stw / bad gateway
  • somafunk

Are the hamsters deported back to Peru?, keep getting bad gateway/very slow (if at all) page loading issues?.

safari 14.0.2/2020 iMac

fossy

Yes been problematic here too

MoreCashThanDash

Taken me awhile to get in just now

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Very slow of late on both desktop and iPad mini.

scotroutes

Weird. It’s usually Monday mornings that it goes down and needs a reset.

captainclunkz
    Free Member

It’s an absolute joke of a website/forum. Constantly crashing. Won’t be paying my digital subscription next year.

footflaps

Been offline most of the day for me.

Klunk
    Free Member

flakey would be generous

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Duck NG Cougar’s fault I bet 😉

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I bet Drac’s Ipad’s coping ok. It’s magic.

stwhannah

I don’t know exactly what happened, how or why (I like to stay out of tech and stick with words) but something in Andi’s bike test broke things. It’s taken tech a while to work out what it was about it that was causing havoc (It was probably my fault. I laid it out and scheduled it, and I am bad juju for all things IT).

wheelsonfire1

Hey, it doesn’t crash that often. The print+subscription is still very cheap for what is a quality, honest magazine. I can get MBUK, MBR plus other cycling magazines for nowt via the County library service but they still don’t compare!

scotroutes

Hey, it doesn’t crash that often.

It’s been happening regularly on Monday mornings.

weeksy

Site is absolutely terrible for me on all devices again today. No actual Gateway Timeout message but it just hangs forever when trying to do anything.

Windows and Chrome.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

+1
    iOS 14.3 iPad mini Chrome

bruneep

jerseychaz

Site is absolutely terrible for me on all devices again today. No actual Gateway Timeout message but it just hangs forever when trying to do anything.

Windows and Chrome.

This!

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Damn the pesky EU, meddling with our access to the STW Covid thread. 😉

stwhannah

That was my stories again. A new WordPress block I used seems to have toxic effects on the site. Please accept my apologies and head back to the Covid thread. And did we ever decide how many calories are in a poo, because I was enjoying that thread.

Drac

Cheers Hannah, is that what it has been? Hopefully they’ll fix the bug on Monday when they’re back in.

It’s an absolute joke of a website/forum. Constantly crashing. Won’t be paying my digital subscription next year.

You can report bugs now to the tech through the help link. Unless they know about it crashing they can’t fix it.

franksinatra

Is anyone else experiencing a problem with their STW bookmark. Mine used to take me straight to Forum but now it takes me to a membership / account page. Hardly the biggest issue ever but still odd.

(on MacBook, Apple phone and Windows laptop)

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘stw / bad gateway’ is closed to new replies.